Thanks to you all

Currently reading:
Thanks to you all

Hi everyone.

I don't want to keep repeating the same thing and spamming the hottie thread so here is my thank you note to you all.

I don't know who voted for me/your reasons but I just want to say thank you to you all, you brought a huge smile to my face on what was a stressful day (Not because I suddenly thought "hey, i'm good looking" but because I know it's more than that and people voted for me for their own reasons).

I would like to thank my mum, my dad, sammi for accepting fairly low bribes, Ben for helping my marketing campaign and last but not least, again, all of you people who voted for me.

I will say it again; proof that propoganda can win anything + you don't have to be the hottest to win a hottie competition!

Paul

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

I voted for Wimmy! :D:p

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

then it turns out he's a bloke??? ;):D

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

when he removed the fishnets to reveal his hairy legs [:0]

RichieCWaves.jpg

Yes I heard that they have been found out to be the hairiest women in the EU, with the Brits the least hairy :I

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

true...he was also attired in lederhosen [xx(]

RichieCWaves.jpg

Haha, richie, you're off your head...but you know that.

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

Off my head is a good place to be...if you spent too much in my head you'd wanna get out of it too! :D

RichieCWaves.jpg

And also a big thank you to the judges Sammi and Sei, both have put a lot of work into this and Sei's great idea let to a competition of a lot of fun and hundreds (thousands?!) of posts. I think FF has enjoyed it all. Sorry for forgetting the two of you, you weren't forgotten in my head :)

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

Don't forget to turn on the waterworks Paul for that truly outstanding winning acceptance speech ;)

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

Originally posted by pghstochaj
And also a big thank you to the judges Sammi and Sei, both have put a lot of work into this and Sei's great idea let to a competition of a lot of fun and hundreds (thousands?!) of posts. I think FF has enjoyed it all. Sorry for forgetting the two of you, you weren't forgotten in my head :)

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg
You could have at least spelt my name right:(:(

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Union Jackass

Paul never spells anything right :p, but we don't criticise spelling and grammar anymore these days - well, not much :D

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options :D

Back