tattoos? Yay or nay?

Currently reading:
tattoos? Yay or nay?

Chrissy said:
Tacky :rolleyes: there's nothing tacky about tattoos, they symbolize what a person is about and what they have gone through in life. I could go on forever arguing your "tacky" comment, but I won't.

So go on, tell me what all them middle aged women on the Costa Del Sol have been through, you know, the ones with the emblem on their lower back. You must have seen em all, arses hanging out the thong wiv a fag in their marf. What are they all about. I have seen art and on some people and I appreciate that but to suggest these people are trying to signify their lifes struggles is pap.

only time i like tats are above thier ass in doggy style :D

i mean.. uhm.. cough. tats.. nay.

Hellcat said:
Bunny has a small one at the side of her tummy. It survived pretty well her having the baby - could have gone very stretched - and I like it. I think the intimate ones are best. Knowing only you normally see their tatoo is a nice feeling.

And I think those are quite tasteful. Muy wife loves to read Superkalafrajalistic on my private parts but its only for her.

bozzy said:
So go on, tell me what all them middle aged women on the Costa Del Sol have been through, you know, the ones with the emblem on their lower back. You must have seen em all, arses hanging out the thong wiv a fag in their marf. What are they all about. I have seen art and on some people and I appreciate that but to suggest these people are trying to signify their lifes struggles is pap.
No I said "I won't" :rolleyes: :D

Heres mine that I kinda got as a spur of the moment thing when I was 17. Well, i designed one that I wanted but it was gonna cost me near £150 to get done so changed my mind and got this. I love it though.

Completly forget ive actually got it most of the time, not everyday that you look at your back :)

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 13
Bushboy said:
Completly forget ive actually got it most of the time, not everyday that you look at your back :)

:D me too, I have the fairy on my back , its qute big about 25cm tall. but I forget its there, its only when people ask to see my tat when I'm wearing a low back top that I think, oh yeah (pml). and mine cost £130, but worth every bit.

funnily enough it does mean something about my life. I wont go into deal, but in basic terms I went through 8 years of crap with my ex, left him moved on in life and now i have the fairy on my back. means something to me.;)

Bushboy said:
Heres mine that I kinda got as a spur of the moment thing when I was 17. Well, i designed one that I wanted but it was gonna cost me near £150 to get done so changed my mind and got this. I love it though.

lol reminds me of Dude Where's My Car, when they randomly get a tatoo when they're pissed :slayer:

"Dude, what's mine say?"
"Sweet, what's mine say?"
"Dude, what's mine say?"
"Dude, what's mine say?"
etc.

I say yay had mine a few years now still dont regret getting it done. Had it done when i was in canada for a few years so kinda a thing to remind me i spent a few months there as well.

But now i wanna get something else on my other arm.

Not for me, I can't understand why anybody would want one. They are also a problem for some employers and could stop you getting a job because of the image they can portray.

Back