General Sylvia....

Currently reading:
General Sylvia....

Well, after a short spell apart, today man and machine have been reunited.

All I can say was….it was emotional & I’m sure Sarah's chicken will be fine once it has had therapy. :D

I hope she keeps behaving for you now.

Attachments

• collecting_sylvia.jpg
    collecting_sylvia.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 14
WTF did he do to the chicken :eek:

I beleive Rob is refering to this 'Hot Cock to Cock Action' that took place at Sarahs house yesterday when I went to pick Sylvia up!

DSC01100.jpg

Any how that's me back on the forum... Wasn't too well there for a little while and was having a bit of a moap about the whole lot. But thankfully Rob was getting Sylvia in training with the carb rejet, some new plugs and a rolling road session (yes, a panda on a rolling road, lol!:D ) she's up and running better than I've ever known her!!!!!:worship:

Jim

Got home in the early hours of this morning... Was a great trip and Sylvia is flying! I totally shamed this man on the A75 in his range rover sport when he got all wanky about me overtaking him in a panda. Plus the 46Mpg is a godsend compared to what she used to do!

Sat Nav woman took me on some weird routes from Nottingham to Stoke and up to Alan's in the Lake District but the scenery was fantastic!

DSC01104.JPG

DSC01108.JPG

DSC01112.JPG

Great trip and thanks Rob and Alan for all the help, lifts and food!

Jim

Jim

I'm sure it was Fred taking the photos :D
or Fred driveing and Jim taking the pics :eek:

Fred wasn't there.... He's developed a fear of flying since 'that' incident in america and he had to comeback airmail:D

BTW, I'm really loving the new settings on the carb! The wee car just flys and is sooo responsive!

Mmmmm! Big smile!:D

Jim

Thanks, very much the 'Happy Couple' at the minute, hehe. Today we had a shopping trip to Belfast were Sylvia was 'On top of the world' lol!

DSC01118.JPG

After that we'd a trip to the Fiat Dealers about 'SylviaII' where she got lots of attention about her latest adventures;)

Jim

Back