General Sylvia....

Currently reading:
General Sylvia....

Thanks, very much the 'Happy Couple' at the minute, hehe. Today we had a shopping trip to Belfast were Sylvia was 'On top of the world' lol!

DSC01118.JPG

After that we'd a trip to the Fiat Dealers about 'SylviaII' where she got lots of attention about her latest adventures;)

Jim

Damn I was in town today... We could have met up... I want a go on the big wheel! :p

Yes dear, we do need to go for a ride on the Big Un one day soon!

Anyway, Sylvia got a few more stickers on her Arse...

DSC01736.jpg

She may not of actually done the Nurburgring but I think she deserves the medal for trying!

DSC01739.jpg

The Americans where very nice and sent me replacement USA stickers for the ones I had to take off for turkey.... There's very few cars let alone pandas that have driven the whole way across America so they had to go back on!

DSC01738.jpg

One trip to halfords

DSC01740.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

found this handy phone/MP3 holder that's a really good match to the radio console contours. Only 4.99. Must of been the cheapest thing in the bloody shop!

Jim

Last edited:
They didn't make us but we felt safer with just Italian flag on the bonnet:eek:

Just watching the long way down with Charley Boorman and Obi Wan. Alan keeps pointing at all the UN vehicles that look the same as the ones we found in Serbia.

On the other hand it it does make me want to go back to Africa. Alan say ok as long as we take 2 huge nissan patrols as support vehicles!:bang:

Jim

I can sort of understand it thou. Thou what we do with Sylvia is no where near as adventurous we get into the same mentality where you start having to meet deadlines and timetables and the next thing you know your knackered/lost/stuck and biting the head off everyone around you.

Like having to drive 20 hours from France to Hungary, missing the German fiat panda club at the border and then loosing the Polish club on the way into Budapest just cause of having been too tired to be sure of where you supposed to be loosing radio contact with the people your supposed to meet up with.

It is much better when you've got more time but you could say that about everything:eek:

Jim

thankfully I blanked out the black socks football shorts combo but unfortunately 'Camel Toe' did stand out quite a bit more for some reason!

Anyway....

DSC01746.jpg

Bloody fan belt started to go on the way home from work:mad:

DSC01747.jpg

Thankfully Fred pulled out a spare one from the trailer along with this rather nifty light thing that I forgot I had bought for the Sahara trip...

All sorted now but by god it's flaffy work and I think Sylvia was getting her own back cause it was one of my days for the hospital yesterday and I was running late so I left her on the Falls Rd.... Don't think she was too happy cause the GB sticker was still on the back window. Anyway, some kicked one of her wing mirrors but other than that she survived unscathed, phew!

Jim

Last edited:
Fan belt flaffy :confused: You must have camel toe on the brain :p

it was dark and it was cold and Fred got fed up and went inside and wrapped a hot towel round himself and then sat on the inside of the window sill with a big mug of tea while I froze outside!

Bloody pandas.... And I've not even got to the bottom of the non intermittent 'intermittent' wipe.

Would it be the earths or something more serious?

Jim

Last edited:
Back