General Sylvia....

Currently reading:
General Sylvia....

kicked one of her wing mirrors

Poor Sylvia...

And you really must call me some time when you're coming into town... I want a go on the big wheel in daylight, but everyone is in work and it's dark by the time they finish (and I don't want to be a saddo and go by myself).

Poor Sylvia...

And you really must call me some time when you're coming into town... I want a go on the big wheel in daylight, but everyone is in work and it's dark by the time they finish (and I don't want to be a saddo and go by myself).

Oh yes, I forgot about that. But Monday was a no go anyway cause I'd to open up, run to the Royal for a few jabs then go to Mervyn Stewarts and get the antenna that I ordered via the FF parts team (and only a tenner too!) and then get back to work to before 12!

I'm off a day next week, like Tue or wed so we'll go then

Yes, I know you have to fit a gearbox Alan... That's why when you and the team left Istanbul my Alan cried at the thought of you leaving me to fix Sylvia on the way home if she broke down, lol!

Jim

Oh yes, I forgot about that. But Monday was a no go anyway cause I'd to open up, run to the Royal for a few jabs then go to Mervyn Stewarts and get the antenna that I ordered via the FF parts team (and only a tenner too!) and then get back to work to before 12!

I'm off a day next week, like Tue or wed so we'll go then

Yes, I know you have to fit a gearbox Alan... That's why when you and the team left Istanbul my Alan cried at the thought of you leaving me to fix Sylvia on the way home if she broke down, lol!

Jim

Tuesday's good for me... Being off work is great - I'm rarely in the house... :D

The exhaust has snapped at the manifold end and has fallen down on what seems like the gear linkage blocking 2nd, 4th and reverse. I'm in the middle of Belfast and if you thought i used to be attention grabbing you should see me now, lol!
Bloody Pandas...

Jim

Sylvia's just telling you that you've been bad... Back in Belfast again and still not called me to meet up... Jamie is still waiting to have a go on the big wheel...:cry:

Its time to replace the engine and gearbox mounts Jim :chin:

Yeah, I know.....:(

Wonder what Uncle Stu is doing over christmas :ROFLMAO:

Well, the last thing we want is her dumped on Donegal pass again, hehe!

DSC01193.JPG

Traffic warden people will let you away with anything if you say you've broke down

Jim

On the other hand today I did make the Gay Community News of Des Moines end of year Newsletter!

DSC01199.JPG

They got very excited I think about the whole 'Save Fred' thing:D

Jim

Last edited:
Back