Same ol touchy subject !!!

Currently reading:
Same ol touchy subject !!!

MATT 68 said:
My Pc's taking too long to submit ! i keep thinking i aint submitted!

might be the internet, mines the same

Nahh, i cant believe this the Quote from Kenny Everitt has been removed!!!:bang: Jesus, Hasnt anybody heard of him and have they no sense of humour! FOOK me! better brace myself for a warning over nothing!:mad:

MATT 68 said:
Nahh, i cant believe this the Quote from Kenny Everitt has been removed!!!:bang: Jesus, Hasnt anybody heard of him and have they no sense of humour! FOOK me! better brace myself for a warning over nothing!:mad:

Unlucky, I found it amusing, then again I'm apparently sick and twisted, and racist for saying N****R to a black friend of mine even though he calls me H***Y :bang:

MATT 68 said:

:nerner: told ya i told ya :D

SkinzCinqSporting said:
Well they all laughed at old Enoch Powell but seems he was correct.

Not everyone laughed at Enouch Powell, although he had his critics and many people did not agree with him at the time.

IN my opinion if they could put the clocks back knowing what they know now I'm sure many people would have a different point of view, and would listen to what he said.

SkinzCinqSporting said:
You and your uniforms dobby :p

i know, i've gotta go finish em

got pinafores and pe kit left to do

back in 5

Pinnafores? in this bloody weather?:eek: get the poor girl some Bootlegs or whatever they call em! You may think she looks pretty in em but i bet the poor kids freezing her t*ts off!
Im off for a fag, see ya in 5

MATT 68 said:
Pinnafores? in this bloody weather?:eek: get the poor girl some Bootlegs or whatever they call em! You may think she looks pretty in em but i bet the poor kids freezing her t*ts off!
Im off for a fag, see ya in 5

she has tights

i'm not that cruel

MATT 68 said:
ok i'll let you off..............this time!(y)

i should jolly well hope so

enjoy your fag?

i'm gasping for one

Back