Photographic Sub-Section

Currently reading:
Photographic Sub-Section

Should the Leisure Lounge have a Photographic subsection?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its post 52!
https://www.fiatforum.com/showpost.php?p=1088263&postcount=52
so its current,i thought it was over but obviously not.so i tell you what i void my vote okay.so take it as a yes if that helps.
obviously im not entitled to an opinion
WTF you on about custard, of course you're entitled to an opinion. I'm trying to stop this becoming a "mods vs users" issue. Ok I was wrong it was current, big deal I've only just woke up FFS.

Im simply stating the facts. 4 out of the 5 No votes are moderators.

The whole point in the topic is so people can vote. If it was anon it wouldnt have made a slight difference. people would still have voted yes or no whether there name came up anyway. What have you got to hide? Nothing, so stop complaining.

As for people voting no interest. They still voted for the section. not against it. They could just have easily said no if they didnt want it. It just shows that people do not mind the section being there whether they will use it or not.

its a simple poll that logs peoples opinions fairly and it clearly states that quite alot more people are for the section rather than against it.

I understand that this forum isnt a democracy. ive been told that in the past. Ben gets final say and I realise that, it is his site. But when people are donating to keep this place running, maybe they should get some say in how it is run.

Last edited:
What's geeky about the word photography?

you would still get people asking in other sections how to resize or upload pics to forum, if it was more general title like above i reckon it would get more used by people who think just taking a few pics on there little cameras isnt photography;)

anyway vote is for Photographic not photography :p

I'm not opposed to the addition but I don't think I'd use it much. But that means I have voted yes.
But it seems the way the options have been chosen will bias the vote towards yes.
What with there being 2 different ways to vote yes. one being a yes vote and the other being an I'm not really bothered being counted as yes.
and No needing to be explained.

Last edited:
you would still get people asking in other sections how to resize or upload pics to forum, if it was more general title like above i reckon it would get more used by people who think just taking a few pics on there little cameras isnt photography

i think dave has a good point there to be honest, its a bit more descript of what will be in the section.,

and to the people voting yes but not interested in photography, its asking you if you think it would be a valued adition to the forum, not "if you'd mind having it there".,.,

EDITED:

Last edited:
Dave idea better. There are a few photoshop questions that can be put in there

Will get more traffic than just asking about cameras

Still not voted yet as still unsure. Will be a better addition to the forum with the ideas dave has suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back