Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Yes, In the fiat cars section

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Yes, In the GP sub-forums

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

beany_bot

Stuff Your Own Title
Now that people are starting to own GP Abarths, should there be a section for them? Either in the GP sub forums or in the Fiat cars section or not? please vote

Last edited:
If it's an Abarth, then it shouldn't even be on the fiatforum. There should be an abarthforum.

Personally, I see it as a Fiat Abarth, am proud of that fact, so it should stay where it is.

If it's an Abarth, then it shouldn't even be on the fiatforum. There should be an abarthforum.

Personally, I see it as a Fiat Abarth, am proud of that fact, so it should stay where it is.

I think it should be in the Citroen section as it was made in the Citroen factory at Rennes;)

I quite like reading the GP forum. Plus any issues I have with my GPA are more likely to be related to the GP bits than just the Abarth stuff, so have probably already been covered.

I vote for 'leave it as it is.'

I think it should be in the Citroen section as it was made in the Citroen factory at Rennes;)

That was incorrectly reported in the press. It is being built in Fiat's Melfi plant in southern Italy.

No need for another section or sub section. I can imagine most of the posts with problems questions could also be relevant to GP owners.

Can't upload avatar in .jpg format

When I try to upload avatar in .JPG i see : Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg()and avatar is not saved.With avatars in .gif everythink is OK.

i think, because there are so little owners at the momnets its fine in the gp section.

but when the 500 abarth is out, and there are more owners, there should be an abarth specific section.

lets face it, within a few more years, there will most probable be 3 or 4 abarth models on the market

Back