• gay-thread.jpg
    gay-thread.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
lol, i've never watched the films so it means nowt to me :p

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
Hmm, i wonder if there are any gay members on here, coz they wouldnt feel very welcome with all the anti gay stuff thats been going on.,.,lol.,

I may be a bit dim, but how is pointing out that Dumbledore is gay (as the author herself says he is), being anti-gay? There is such a thing as being over PC y'know and it's what's killing this country off.

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
is that directed at me? if so i wasnt refering to the thread, rather the posts and pics in them, like alex Rs threads lately for example.,

Vtec, I have a number of gay and lesbian friends, and some of the pictures I posted in Alex-R's thread were sent to me by the very same gay and lesbian friends because they thought they were funny...

None were meant to be derogatory of gays, and I really can't see how anyone could be offended by them? :confused: They were meant to be taken "in the best possible taste" ;)

Attachments

• cupidstunt.jpg
    cupidstunt.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2

bozzy

Veracocha
Hmm, i wonder if there are any gay members on here, coz they wouldnt feel very welcome with all the anti gay stuff thats been going on.,.,lol.,

It's ****** like this that stirs things up. Nothing anti-gay at all, mere observations of the way a writer is in touch with their public and times. Most gays I know would be laughing at BUMbledore.

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
It's ****** like this that stirs things up. Nothing anti-gay at all, mere observations of the way a writer is in touch with their public and times. Most gays I know would be laughing at BUMbledore.
aparently you just wanted to get that little one liner in as you clearly didnt read my last post.,

is that directed at me? if so i wasnt refering to the thread, rather the posts and pics in them, like alex Rs threads lately for example.,

JimMagill

Northern Ireland
Nah, I'm the only gay on the forum and I'm not offended...:p

(Well, there is a couple of other ones, but they're just poofy:D )

Jim

OP
OP
custard

custard

yeah but most either gay/straight/bi etc etc (sorry if i missed someone ;) )can see the difference from calling a thread gay and someone being gay.
sometimes you have to put the PC shackles aside every now and then ;)