Currently reading:
ooooooohhhhh hogwarts,suits you!

:p

Attachments

• gay-thread.jpg
    gay-thread.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 21
lol, i've never watched the films so it means nowt to me :p

Hmm, i wonder if there are any gay members on here, coz they wouldnt feel very welcome with all the anti gay stuff thats been going on.,.,lol.,

is that directed at me? if so i wasnt refering to the thread, rather the posts and pics in them, like alex Rs threads lately for example.,

Vtec, I have a number of gay and lesbian friends, and some of the pictures I posted in Alex-R's thread were sent to me by the very same gay and lesbian friends because they thought they were funny...

None were meant to be derogatory of gays, and I really can't see how anyone could be offended by them? :confused: They were meant to be taken "in the best possible taste" ;)

Attachments

• cupidstunt.jpg
    cupidstunt.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
Hmm, i wonder if there are any gay members on here, coz they wouldnt feel very welcome with all the anti gay stuff thats been going on.,.,lol.,

It's ****** like this that stirs things up. Nothing anti-gay at all, mere observations of the way a writer is in touch with their public and times. Most gays I know would be laughing at BUMbledore.

It's ****** like this that stirs things up. Nothing anti-gay at all, mere observations of the way a writer is in touch with their public and times. Most gays I know would be laughing at BUMbledore.
aparently you just wanted to get that little one liner in as you clearly didnt read my last post.,

is that directed at me? if so i wasnt refering to the thread, rather the posts and pics in them, like alex Rs threads lately for example.,

Back