General Noo boots

Currently reading:
General Noo boots

Two Goodyear DuraGrips out 6mm of tread left but very badly cracked at 8 years old, sidewalls actually still lood brand new. I wonder if its been stood for a long time at some point. These were replaced by two All Seasons Goodyear Vectors on the 'noo' panda. It will be interesting to see how they do. If they pass muster they will be Noops next summer wear. The tread is tame looking compared to the Michelin Alpins so I shall stick with these for winter use. The comparrison will be interesting indeed.

I've had them on the Citroën since 2020. Still got 5mm on the worst one after 25k.

Winter performance seems fine done some things you probably shouldn't with them and they got me or my wife through.

How many miles did you do to have 6mm left after 8 years?

How many miles did you do to have 6mm left after 8 years?
17200. Its not been a motorway cruiser lol. I used to so this in 6 weeks when working.

At least my tyre man said the tyres were not dangerous, but 'would benefit from being replaced. I checke.d the rears again today and they still seem OK. Youngest does not like the Vectors, but its probably just a case of scrubbing in required. I will be interested to try them and see what I think. Ive based the purchase on the good ratings given here in the Panda forum. I used to rate Goodyear highly but think they went backward a while ago.

Back