General Boot liner

Currently reading:
General Boot liner

The genuine Fiat one is perfect - it has a 2cm high lip all the way round so contains any spillages. Also, I only spotted this the other day: I'd wondered why it had an 'odd shape' at the back right corner -- turns out this forms a perfect gap to slot a warning triangle into :)

There are several 'look alike' out there but generally they are just a flat piece of rubber (but still cut to that odd shape - pointless as they don't have the raised section to hold the triangle!)

I bought mine from a Fiat dealer, but via an advert on eBay - half price.

1660306814716.jpeg

Thank you. This forum is so friendly, keep saying that. :)
The genuine Fiat one is perfect - it has a 2cm high lip all the way round so contains any spillages. Also, I only spotted this the other day: I'd wondered why it had an 'odd shape' at the back right corner -- turns out this forms a perfect gap to slot a warning triangle into :)

There are several 'look alike' out there but generally they are just a flat piece of rubber (but still cut to that odd shape - pointless as they don't have the raised section to hold the triangle!)

View attachment 410653

View attachment 410653
The boot liner is the only accessory my dealer was prepared to discount heavily and I paid around half price too so thats your target price.

Back