Styling New Age Cream Discontinued?

Currently reading:
Styling New Age Cream Discontinued?

It needs to be Dualogic Michael...

Didn't realise that the OP was looking for a dualogic. Came across it when I was looking for pictures on the 500S. Excuse the attachment since I'm probably way of base...

Attachments

• Chase.jpg
    Chase.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 41
Thanks guys for all your help. I've gone for the Volare blue and actually really happy with it.
The dealer threw in mats, a lovely bunch of flowers and a tank of petrol too.
The new age cream may have been available if I had waited - but there was no guarantee and I am just too impatient! I decided the Volare blue is still great in the Lounge.
I'll post photos up later.
Thanks again!

Thanks guys for all your help. I've gone for the Volare blue and actually really happy with it.
The dealer threw in mats, a lovely bunch of flowers and a tank of petrol too.
The new age cream may have been available if I had waited - but there was no guarantee and I am just too impatient! I decided the Volare blue is still great in the Lounge.
I'll post photos up later.
Thanks again!

Glad for you that it all worked out.
Enjoy.(y)

Speaking as someone with a volare (and tan leather) I'd have gone for NAC if it had been an option 2 years ago. I love a car that is individual, the NAC is definately a love or hate it colour which makes it more individual in my eyes. But of course if they re-introduced ye ye green, I'd trade up immediately! Don't get me wrong, I do love my car - but the colour is becoming more common around here than I'd like ;-)

Back