Off Topic New member

Currently reading:
Off Topic New member

Bobupndown

Hi all,

Joined this forum while my wife was searching for a 500, in order to educate myself with what to look for buying used. Well yesterday she picked up a 2019 1.2 S in lovely bright red and appears to be delighted with it. Up until about a month ago I'd never given these much thought except to admire their cute looks. Since then we test drove a few and then on a weekend break we had a '22 plate 1.0 Dolcevito hire car for 4 days. I have to say it drove nicely and was all we needed for a 2 person trip away.
I'll keep my diesel 4x4 though as I can't see the 500 pulling a twin axle caravan too well! I'll occasionally drive my wife's 500 no doubt when she needs to transport 'essential stuff' from IKEA and the like in my car. I'll also be the service and repair department as I am for every car we have owned so the technical and how to guides will doubtless be of benefit. Looking forward to "Fixing it again tomorrow"

Hi all,

Joined this forum while my wife was searching for a 500, in order to educate myself with what to look for buying used. Well yesterday she picked up a 2019 1.2 S in lovely bright red and appears to be delighted with it. Up until about a month ago I'd never given these much thought except to admire their cute looks. Since then we test drove a few and then on a weekend break we had a '22 plate 1.0 Dolcevito hire car for 4 days. I have to say it drove nicely and was all we needed for a 2 person trip away.
I'll keep my diesel 4x4 though as I can't see the 500 pulling a twin axle caravan too well! I'll occasionally drive my wife's 500 no doubt when she needs to transport 'essential stuff' from IKEA and the like in my car. I'll also be the service and repair department as I am for every car we have owned so the technical and how to guides will doubtless be of benefit. Looking forward to "Fixing it again tomorrow"
and the day after that as well! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Back