my mini suki

Currently reading:
my mini suki

minislapper said:
Tis a Clubby Estate but they're standard rear lights ! :D

Ah right :eek: Got confused with Clubby estate rear lights and minivan/pick up lights (there were 2 types of mini commercial rear lights IIRC)

Also noticed you have Mini Special alloys on the front as well :)

rach said:
hey guys i aint been on in ages as ive been finishing my mini project woop.. i still got my sei too and now the mini is almost finished i gots some money to spend on my other cars (y)

heres what ive been working on, please let me know what you think:yum:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a363/rachminibitch/Suki/

how gorgeous is that!! :D:D

must get some black n silver oldy style plates for it :cool: :D

minislapper said:
Took me ages to sell a set of them years ago. Nobody wants them !

Really? :eek: I'd thought they'd be popular considering they are the first factory fit alloys to appear on the Mini..................I think they were the first factory fitted alloys anyway................:eek:

chaos said:
Really? :eek: I'd thought they'd be popular considering they are the first factory fit alloys to appear on the Mini..................I think they were the first factory fitted alloys anyway................:eek:

*Puts anorak on*.....
They were originally fitted to the Special. The same wheels were then fitted to the Sprite. So, yes, probably are the first factory fit alloys.

I had to buy wheel nuts for the set of wheels I had. They cost more than the wheels themselves. Not a bad looking wheel if they're cleaned up.

*Anorak off* lol

Last edited:
minislapper said:
*Puts anorak on*.....
They were originally fitted to the Special. The same wheels were then fitted to the Sprite. So, yes, probably are the first factory fit alloys.

I had to buy wheel nuts for the set of wheels I had. They cost more than the wheels themselves. Not a bad looking wheel if they're cleaned up.

*Anorak off* lol

The 1979 Special is also the only British market bullnose Mini to be fitted with the 1098 engine :)

Cheers guys im in lurv with my black mini too(y)

Oh slapper that estate is fab...:slayer: you going down to newquay(riv run) hun?

always wanted a mini pick up myself :cool: maybe that will be next project ay.... :yum:

must make a start on tarting up my sei tooo(y) :p

rach said:
Cheers guys im in lurv with my black mini too(y)

Oh slapper that estate is fab...:slayer: you going down to newquay(riv run) hun?

always wanted a mini pick up myself :cool: maybe that will be next project ay.... :yum:

must make a start on tarting up my sei tooo(y) :p

Prefer a minivan TBH :)

Updated pics of my mini(y) shes alomost finished lol

Mike wants to start messing with the fiat now ... not sure tho as we need one reliable car as the mini is a weekend toy:cool:

61707f42.jpg

6c59eadc.jpg

100_5624.jpg

100_5359.jpg

100_5055.jpg

What do you guys think? i know most of you aint into minis but id like your opinions.. also what can i do ro the fiat without making it unreliable?

well i for one love minis and that one is ****ing nice :yum: :yum:

i went to buy one the other day, a cooper infact, but the bugger sold it an hour before i got there to some yorkshire girl :(

anyways ive got a few more coming soon i hope,

anyways looks realy nice indeedy ;)

nice wheels you have there as well

well there shall be lots of pics on here dont worry :yum:

id love a black one, cooper, black and white checked roof, spots on front, nice centre exit zorst and some miniltes on it :yum: mmmm ohh and my bro wants to do an italian job lot as wel, so got lots of work ahead of me :yum:

J

Back