little f***ers

Currently reading:
little f***ers

Next year do what I do, give the little feckers Cadburys mini-rolls laced with Chocolate Ex-lax.....Honestly I did it and my ribs are still hurting 2 days later!

i already have and they are even worse then the kids. they dont seem to care and all they can say is "kids will be kids"... (god i hate it when people pull that crap)..:bang:

I had similar problems once but not car related. The little bastards dad was told to sort his kids out. Kids carried on misbehaving so daddy got a slaaaap.

Remarkably the kids started to behave after that.

Or do something to hit their parents where it really hurts - in the wallet.

if it was me, i would just hide behind a hedge or something and when i sore them come to do it again jump out and say if you do that again your dead, itll scare them and they wont do it again, worked for me at school obviously not on tyres but similar sort of thing:)

n e way.... back to the point yes you can get them at halfords for like a 10er i have them and they are imposible to get off withought the key!

set up a camcorder & video them. If you can get enough evidence, take it to the police. eggs can badly damage a car's paintwork. Tell the police that as far as you are concerned, this is criminal damage & you want to take action. If they won't do anything, make a note of their numbers & write a letter to chief of police & copy in the local paper, MP etc.

Alternatively, can you hide out nearby & shoot the little barstewards with a paintball gun?

One word.....

****TAZER****

Interestingly, I saw something on youtube where they'd converted a bugzapper to make a tazer.
Maybe you could do something similar?

Buy a cheapo bugzapper, remove the swatter part & connect the terminals to the car body, routing the switch to a small toggle switch under the bumper?
Once parked up for the night, disconnect the battery terminals lock the car up & turn on the zapper:D

Last edited:
hahahah yeah that is genious!

Also you will cause no damage to them so they cant go to the police (y)

+ it will be real fun :)

hahahah yeah that is genious!

Also you will cause no damage to them so they cant go to the police (y)

+ it will be real fun :)

And, because you've turned it off by the time plod arrives, you can say they must have got a jolt of static.
Then you can ask (in a surprised voice) "oh, how comes they are touching MY car as it is sat on MY driveway?"
"what are they doing coming into my driveway?"
"I'll bet it's these little sods that have been letting all my tyres down".

Another thought.

See if you can buy a spare wheel from the scrappy. If it has a decent tyre on it all well and good.
THEN, slash the tyre with a knife.
Then set up your camcorder.

If you record the little darlings letting your tyres down round the other side of the car, nip out & swap the deflated tyre for the slashed one then dial 999.
Tell plod you've had loads of problems with damage to your car & this time you have them on video & wish to press charges.

update

ok people thanks for the replys, and some wonderful ideas, but i decided to take the sane route and go to the cops.. (i know boring eh)....i set up a camcorder and recored them vandalising my car..:)
so the cops came out and said they will not be prosecuting because they are kid, but they have warned the parents that if there kids do anything else to my car then the parents would be the ones to face the consequences...

so my car should be pretty much safe now, as the kids have been warned by the cops and the parents...
so thanks to all the people for the great ideas and showing your consern...:D

p.s. just to make sure i have installed a fake cctv camera right above my car to scare of the little snot nosed kids...(y)

Do you have an alarm on the car controlled by a key fob? If so lie in wait and the minute they touch the tyres set the alarm off.

Might not stop em but will be bloody funny cause chavs like that will assume the tyres are linked up to the alarm :p

Back