Interview - So nervous

Currently reading:
Interview - So nervous

Ratters

Tina The White Cinq
Hi all,
I've got an interview at 1.30 with a big firm in Loughborough called Brush, I'm so nervous, help me feel better people please.

Cheers

Just try and be relaxed, do breathing exercises, go in and imagine you're talking slightly seriously with your friends. Show an interest and think of some questions YOU can ask them. That always goes down well as it shows you put some effort into researching the company. Keep it friendly too, but without being too familiar or jokey.

Mind you, I know what you mean as I've got to give a presentation on cancer screening at 4.30pm. It's being assessed as part of the module and I've got to get good grades to be eligible to apply for the higher level programme next year. Pressure! :eek:

dress smartly and you'll be fine

:yeahthat:

Even if you won't be wearing a suit on the job, dressing smartly shows that you are making an effort. DON'T go wearing trainers/ hoodies/ baseball caps (for obvious reasons) though smart casual is acceptable. Smart shoes and a casual shirt/ tie will be fine if you don't want to wear a suit.

Good luck! (y)

Last edited:
Hi all,
I've got an interview at 1.30 with a big firm in Loughborough called Brush, I'm so nervous, help me feel better people please.

Cheers

dont be nervous!!! go in with your head up so you dont look nervous, think about the questiongs they ask you before answering!!! GOOD LUCK!! :spin:

I'm back, went very well and he said I have a good chance of getting a place, will find out next week.

Cheers all

fingers crossed for ya.

electrical apprenticeship is a great thing to do, a trade is for life not just for xmas.

Last edited:
Back