General I LOVE My Punto Do You?

Currently reading:
General I LOVE My Punto Do You?

I love its comfort, the room in the back is nice, the colour and the front lights.

I love the lines (Mk2) I love the mix of effort and ease in driving her and I love the ptcchhhh as I pass groups of chavs.

i love everything about my mk1 punto sporting makes me smile every morning on the way to work

I love my mk1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I had over eleven years driving Mk1s, and loved them - the 85 ELX twin cam 16v was just superb.. The MkIIs were a backwards step in my view, certainly the styling. Give me the rounded and more voluptuous MkIs any day over the oddball angle and curves of the MKII.

With a bit of luck I'll have traded my MkII in for a diesel Citroën C4 VTR+ by this time next week, and will not regret leaving the MkII. Bye bye Punto.

Mk2 puntos look good i own one. I love the sound system as it's my first car!! and so what it does everything quite well in my opinon. :)

Love my punto, it handles great, very comfortable when cruising, and feels great when pushing through the gears and hitting some nice revs! For the age of my MK1, and the mileage it's done it still sounds great, and is very smoooth, but punchy when needing to be (y)

i love my punto...
i rearly bought it a valentine...
the feeling of being able to mod a car that most chavs havent got, and STILL be a better car than saxos, corsas, fiestas, etc.
the engine always sounds sweet. almost persuaded a mate to get one, without saying anything at all- and he used to hate them!
i also love the colour it is. same as yours, Pablo?

Last edited:
loved both my mk2 puntos but the gp is something else. Only a 1.2 but its a gutsy performer, find a quiet b road and it takes a bit of beating. Corners like a go-cart lovin this car. :D :) :D

i love my punto...
i rearly bought it a valentine...
the feeling of being able to mod a car that most chavs havent got, and STILL be a better car than saxos, corsas, fiestas, etc.
the engine always sounds sweet. almost persuaded a mate to get one, without saying anything at all- and he used to hate them!
i also love the colour it is. same as yours, Pablo?

Yep, sexy isnt it :slayer:

Back