General I LOVE My Punto Do You?

Currently reading:
General I LOVE My Punto Do You?

gregit said:
Got the derv back today, going like a rocket.

Yep, happy with the car again, can't think why I would want to replace it!!

Glad to hear that mate (y)

I've got a remap booked now, but I'm going to keep it as a surprise :D Nobody will know until they see the huge grin slapped across my face :D All I will say is that it is within the next month :slayer:

If he manages to stay on a bike in decent wet weather he deserves a medal, my cousin has a gsx-r and thats near enuff impossible to get full throttle in the dry, let alone the wet.

Plus if i wanted to keep up with a bike, i would have bought a bike, i didnt and just wanted to have the king of the hot hatches.

I love my baby she corners like a beast,
Looks great still and shes quiet and cheap to run can I say more,
Oh she has never let me down.
active sport 1.2 8v

Course i love my car! lol 05 Punto as a first car... whats not to love haha!

I just love the body of the car in general. Would love to have the sporting bumpers though but thats hardly crucial! lol

I just think it feels like its been made properly. Whereas you can get cars like the old saxo and cars like that which just feel like tin lol

The Punto is just a nice car and fairly nippy for the size of the engine... Nice big boot for an install...

It has what every car needs.. as well as a bit of italian attitude! (y)

Oh wait a problem.. the blooming horns stopped working haha think the fuse has gone so easy to fix :p

Last edited:
Mine is my first/ second car as well- i bought a 93 panda fizz to learn in and got rid the day i passed due to a few problems. I love the fact that mine being the HGT Multijet it is faster than most of my friends cars while also returning better economy, and cos it is black looking pretty damn good as well!

Last edited:
Alex-R said:
an hgt for first car? you must be over 17 right? what ins group is it? :confused: ;) (y)

It's the HGT diesel (1910cc 100BHP) - insurance group 9- got it in october one month before my 18th birthday

James B said:
It's the HGT diesel (1910cc 100BHP) - insurance group 9- got it in october one month before my 18th birthday
Really bizarre thing, compare a quicker, faster diesel with a petrol that's not too far behind (GP sportings, V70 2.4 petrols & diesels, Alfa Romeo 159 2.2 JTS & 2.4 JTD, etc), and I've tended to find that the diesel will be cheaper to insure! :confused: (y)

Back