I have a dilemma...

Currently reading:
I have a dilemma...

angel

Mrs arseofbox
how do I keep the middle bit of my body warm?

I have a new cardigan, that is too thick to wear under a coat, but when i wear it, it doesnt meet with my jeans, so there is about an inch of body showing.

Now thing is, do I wear big pants which are higher than my jeans, like the guys can do, or do I wear a longer top underneath so it shows under the cardi, which personally I dont like to see?

Arrrrggggghhhh :bang: :confused:

mase said:
y dont u take it back and buy a size that fits? :p

:cry: :cry: :cry:

it does fit :p

and its so nice and snuggly warm.

perhaps i'm just too old for my midrift to be showing like all these young'uns! :eek:

I have a new cardigan, that is too thick to wear under a coat, but when i wear it, it doesnt meet with my jeans, so there is about an inch of body showing.

Hussy!

You will catch a cold and die.

Get yourself some nice large denim trousers (NOTE: things not cool enough to be called jeans)
Once you have these denim trousers...pull them up high around the waist area and secure firmly with a belt.
This should not only ensure that your stomach is kept warm, but you will have the added bonus of getting a camel toe (y) :nerner: :D

well i guess i'd be warm and would have a big smile on my face all day, looking a right wally in them denims lol

Get some proper large Bridget Jones pants, tug em up nice and high, could keep all your body warm with them!

I think you just have to grin and bare it.

I remember going clubing in Brighton....December and Sea wind...with a skirt up my backside.....I never bothered me in my younger days..

Still wear a skirt up near my bottom, but feel like I'm gonna die now!! :)

well perhaps ill wear my short skirt with it, then my legs and bum will feel colder than my belly lol :p

or
http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20061123.p.Sports_Vest.ar2
06_3230_b.jpg

Damart have a lot to answer for, I tell you :D

Angel,
why not give Simon Cowell a ring, I am sure he will have a few tips for you! :D

dave said:
wear a body thing that looks like a swimmg costume, but with poppers so you can stll go for a pee

good idea dave, nice lacey one.....

hint hint to a certain person ;)

There are a few high waisted jeans around at the moment, or a pair of trousers which are cut higher. Long skirt could also be a nice autumnal option, plus you can wear tights so legs are warmer. Or if you just have one or two buttons on the cardie done up, it can look quite nice over a longer floaty top.

Happy shopping :D

just wear some belly wraming pants and a longer top.... go for the shrug look ( even tho its not meant to be one) either that or get a funky chunky belt and line it with fur lol

i got one other day but its super long and warm :)

the belly i've got has enough fat on it, it really should keep me warm :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back