Off Topic How rare is the ?hp Panda

Currently reading:
Off Topic How rare is the ?hp Panda

I was wondering when was the last time you saw a Panda 100hp on the road? I haven’t seen one in at least 6 years! The last one I caught a glimpse at was a red one in Cardiff.

So, what you got and how long have you owned it? Mine is a red 2007 Pandemonium with 71k on the clock that I purchased about two weeks ago. ?

I see quite a few around chesterfield , there’s an old guy who has a black one up the road and it’s absolutely mint . On how many left there is 1668 on the road so not that rare yet .... but I’m sure they will be in years to come [emoji1303]

I agree with Steve gt...quite a few around Chesterfield..I have a black one so I might be an old guy!!
I've seen another black one around Wingerworth, a white one near Beeley and an electroclash grey one in Bakewell.

I agree with Steve gt...quite a few around Chesterfield..I have a black one so I might be an old guy!!
I've seen another black one around Wingerworth, a white one near Beeley and an electroclash grey one in Bakewell.

[emoji23][emoji23], could be if you live Newbold area [emoji1303]

It's not a 100HP and not even a Fiat costs more than four 100HPs and will need constant TLC but I want this.

At least there is no road tax to pay. ;)

17bc419e00be4a839504658fde2d5027.jpg

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201809170578415?make=CITROEN%26model=DS%26utm_source=Email_a_Friend%26utm_medium=Email%26utm_campaign=Email_a_friend_car

Last edited:
Only 1925 on the road and twenty SORN at the peak in 2011?

Considering the equivalent 500 you would have got for the money I'm surprised they didn't sell as well.
Actually I'm not that surprised at all because the 500 was "like well reem innit? Chair" and had better finance deals. Almost as if Fiat wanted to sell the inferior car thus making the Panda 100hp the collectors item of the future.

Glad I didn't get one for the t-jet swap now and got my Mito instead. :devil:

The current Panda has had a hammering in the latest NCAP tests so maybe Fiat had no option but to dump the 169. Quite possibly, they didn't go far enough as the current models still have A LOT of older DNA going right back to the Uno.

It's a shame because in it's day the Mk2 Punto missed out on NCAP 5 Stars by not having side airbags.

I wonder if small cars are being regulated off the market. Perhaps not deliberately but there is only so much safety stuff you can add before there is no space for passengers.

Not regulated as such but my "small" Alfa Mito is bigger than my 145 and I parked my old Bravo HLX next to a newer 500 and it was dwarfed by the thing.

No wonder the Multipla was replaced by the 500X

I live on a narrow dead-end lane with a narrow gateway (the builder must have had a fetish for brick pillars). The Pandas go in/out no problems, though the reduced steering lock on 100HP makes reversing out easier than reversing in.

My son in law has an Audi A5 (the very smart A6 fast back version). It's **** huge!! He had to go forwards and back no-end of times to turn around. I'm sure an older A4 (with only a little less space inside) would have gone though no problems.

All cars have simply got bigger and blobbier over the last 10 years. It has to be safer on paper, but they are a liability on the narrow roads where I live.

Back