Hmmmm something is not right!

Currently reading:
Hmmmm something is not right!

sounds dodgy. i usually knock on the window and ask "can i help you?". you can tell a lot from the way someone answers that question. i've had some funny excuses from well dodgy people.

As jug says just go ask him.... Make sure your armed with something in case he turns nasty. Some sort of lump hammer or knife would work well.

Had one in my street a couple weeks back ended up being a debt collector for someone else in the street couldn't say who due to data protection act and showed me ID so I left it at that.

Or do it Snatch style walk up and tap a Desert eagle .50 on the window lol.....

Probably a pimp/minder. This was regularly going on near someone I know and when she knocked on the car window(a beemer) the minder pretended to be asleep. She reported it to the Police and it has stopped. I once knocked on a car window with 2 men in it that was parked on land owned by the guy I was working for. It was 2 CID on survellience and they showed me the warrant cards, Brian rang their Superintendent and told him next time to ask first.

Hey there guys, thanks for all your concern (y) But Im still alive and havent fallen down the stairs, I also havent been picked off by a sniper :p Car went after about half an hour, so will have to keep my eyes pealed for a bit! Weird :confused:

I once had a similar situation, took vehicle details, called police. They said theres nothing they can do unless a crime is being commited. They didn't even log the call or take any details. Which in a way is understandable, imagine all the wasted time if every single dodgy looking car was investigated by the police. And making up stories about what they could be doing may get you into deep trouble.

Best thing you can do is record the details of the car and ocupents and wait.

And hide the car keys somewhere good.

I can safely say my bro is alive and kicking, I bought some lowering springs off him tonight (yes I know the tight git wouldn't let me have them being as I'm familly n all that....). So you can all sleep easy now.........:p

LOL., the cheap fu*ker, key his car now or something for being a mean swine.,lol, good to know hes still alive all the same, we were all just about ready now to go help him out, (only 3weeks late).,haha:D

Back