help me choose a name for my dog

Currently reading:
help me choose a name for my dog

easy to train? my mum and the dog trainers find her hard to train because of the husky in her. huskys are really hard to train which is why we didnt get one, and plus the fact you cant let them off a lead in a public place.

Honestly, my uncle had one called bruce, it was a male though, very clever dog and it was easy to train, but i do agree about letting it off the lead in the public places they intend to get abit excited and go on adventures for 10mins, but my uncle trained it with a whistle so once you used that it would come back after a minute or so.

Honestly, my uncle had one called bruce, it was a male though, very clever dog and it was easy to train, but i do agree about letting it off the lead in the public places they intend to get abit excited and go on adventures for 10mins, but my uncle trained it with a whistle so once you used that it would come back after a minute or so.

never come across a husky kinda dog that was easy to train from my years of research into them. she does basics but let her off a lead and you will struggle to get he back as they have a natural hunting mode in them, not too sure about how much the klee kais have got in them though.

here is the offical pic of the dog

alas.JPG
[/IMG]

alask.JPG
[/IMG]

its got a heavy mask so im liking the name strom or thunder at the moment

got about 5 weeks till we get him as he is only 4 weeks old :slayer:

i still say muffin. thats a very muffin-y looking doggie.. i mean.. look at its face! awww

either that or tsai

my dog is called Beau. of bo-diddely.. or bo-squiddles.. or just squiddles. she answers to owt that dog.

i dont like storm or thunder, or owt like that, makes you sound like a hippy :D

lol beast ;)
It's cute, cannot really think of a moody tribal name after seeing him ;)
Mohegan is native american for wolf, Agro is Celtic for battle/slaughter, Ahiga native american for 'he fights', Jari is Finnish for 'helmet warrior'.
How about 'Talon' or 'Blizzard'

Got to admit I like 'Kai' though.

Back