help me choose a name for my dog

Currently reading:
help me choose a name for my dog

our dog is called buster lol which suits him.

although some of the names we had suggested were dumb!

that dog is absolutly gorgeous!! maybe when you've spent a bit of time with him you'll get a name.

So decided yet?? Truely beautiful pup you got there.

I always wanted a dog called Asbo, just for the amusement factor of shouting at the top of your voice acorss the local park, "OI!! ASBO, GET BACK HERE!!!" :D

Gotta disagree that you can't leave a husky off a lead though. My mate has a Siberian Husky and shes the calmest dog i've ever met, shes so gorgeous and everyone wants to stroke her, she wonders around the pub no problem (even with front door open), she'd wouldn't ever go for anyone. You can even tell her to leave my cat alone if she comes round and she'll just calmly sit on the doormat and wait for time to go home (although the cat won't leave her alone lol). Onbly time shes ever got a bit 'whoa back on the lead' was when another dog was brought in pub (not a regulars dog) that tried to eat her food.
Shes called Blade just btw as we're on names.

So decided yet?? Truely beautiful pup you got there.

I always wanted a dog called Asbo, just for the amusement factor of shouting at the top of your voice acorss the local park, "OI!! ASBO, GET BACK HERE!!!" :D

Gotta disagree that you can't leave a husky off a lead though. My mate has a Siberian Husky and shes the calmest dog i've ever met, shes so gorgeous and everyone wants to stroke her, she wonders around the pub no problem (even with front door open), she'd wouldn't ever go for anyone. You can even tell her to leave my cat alone if she comes round and she'll just calmly sit on the doormat and wait for time to go home (although the cat won't leave her alone lol). Onbly time shes ever got a bit 'whoa back on the lead' was when another dog was brought in pub (not a regulars dog) that tried to eat her food.
Shes called Blade just btw as we're on names.

i know of a few tame huskeys but the problem with them is they have a natural hunting mode which they can just go in too. if you look on the majority of sites and speak to owers which we did for some year (as we originaly wanted a fully grown husky to start with) they would advise you not to let them off the lead. when chasing something they rarely concentrate on anything around them but the pray(what they are chasing) so calling back sometimes has no effect, we often have a problem with out current klee kai (shadow), but as youhave stated and which each breed there will be differences and obviously yours is one. my mum keeps pestering me to pick a name too but i cant decide :bang:

a few pics of my parents current alakan klee kai and the pup

DSC001183.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC022001.JPG
[/IMG]
S1030119.JPG
[/IMG]
STA60002.JPG
[/IMG]
shadow_.JPG
[/IMG]

Back