Got a challenge for you all

Currently reading:
Got a challenge for you all

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
Right, me and 2 of my friends are doing something for comic relief. So far we've agreed sexy schoolgirl outfits and the big red ears.

We also thought we could get people to sponsor us doing something whilst wearing them, so thought maybe spending a day in town seeing how many free items we can blag off people, or trying to get free drinks in the pub???

Any ideas anyone?

pmsl that doesn't help

we expect that anyway without being sponsored for it :devil:

Me and two of my mates dressed up as naughty schoolgirls a couple of years ago for comic relief.

We asked around and got free room hire and free disco, got our friends to all pay some money to charity for tickets and had a wicked disco party.

Unfortunately cant find the pic to show you lol

the three of us had pigtails, knee length socks, short skirts, red bras under white blouses, school tie and freckles all sucking lollipops all evening :devil: lol ......

all i can say is what a fantastic night we had and raised about £130 :D

We think we've got it.

We're gonna approach a local radio station and see if they will help. Basically for about a week before the event, we're gonna ask them to get their listeners to phone in to suggest tasks for us to complete. We will then have a maximum of 1 hr to complete the task before being given another

Will get people to sponsor us on how many tasks we complete

What do you think?

we've agreed sexy schoolgirl outfits and the big red ears.sponsor us doing something whilst wearing them,

BritneySpear****MeBaby.jpg

somehow i can see a beaten ape being involved....perhaps a mugged clergymen....:p

How about we arrange a huge Fiat Forum meet and charge for kisses (ahem men only though)

All in a good cause after all :p

and your point is??? ........................ :D :D :D

But its in a good cause !!! ;)

Back