0ae4dced (1).jpg

500 Gorgeous new lounge :D

Introduction

Picked up my beautiful new 1.2 lounge this morning!! The whole experience has been smooth and the dealer contacted me whenever there was an update. Got free mats and half a tank of petrol too! ( oh, and one of those pound thingys for the trolley with stoneacre on)

He's a tech house grey with black/white chequered cloth seats with black ambience :) very happy with him!!
Did you get the stain out?

What did your Dad do? Frighten himself ? !

Yep I got the stain out, I found some cloth cleaner under the sink and tried it out and the stain disappeared. Don't know what it was though but he was fitting a tow bar to my mums car the same day so it must have been something off that.

He's not driven it since :)

Yep I got the stain out, I found some cloth cleaner under the sink and tried it out and the stain disappeared. Don't know what it was though but he was fitting a tow bar to my mums car the same day so it must have been something off that.

He's not driven it since :)

Lovely litle car!
I bet your Dad was mortified.

:) I've only ever seen one other in my colour! It changes as well depending what time of day/weather it is. If I get another 500 I'd choose the same colour :)

Ah yeh that's cool, my Stilo changes colour like that - except in the sun it looks a beautiful deep red, and in the rain it looks poo-ey brown :p

It's certainly different to the normal white ones. Bet you wish you had a pink one though...

This beautiful grey you have is named "grigio carrara" and for the Lounge it's the only colour that doesn't cost extra here in Sweden. So guess how many you actually see on the streets... ? Almost none at all... really strange how differently colours are evaluated !

Had Nelly a year today :) no problems to report, apart from a rattle in the drivers door when I first got him, which got fixed straight away under warranty. Still in love with him and his colour :D

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1373225365.779046.jpg

I suppose ours looks like a small white elephant, judging from the smile of the woman riding a horse that I met on the road :)

Back