0ae4dced (1).jpg

500 Gorgeous new lounge :D

Introduction

Picked up my beautiful new 1.2 lounge this morning!! The whole experience has been smooth and the dealer contacted me whenever there was an update. Got free mats and half a tank of petrol too! ( oh, and one of those pound thingys for the trolley with stoneacre on)

He's a tech house grey with black/white chequered cloth seats with black ambience :) very happy with him!!
Haha only just noticed the OH in the background on one of the pictures...just blank him out lol :D

And why would we want to do that? :yum:

As far as the chip goes - I think there's a company called 'Chipsaway' that can sort that out for you if you don't feel too confident in getting the touch-up smoothed in with fine 2000-grit sandpaper and polish.

-Alex

http://www.fiat-accessories.com/Fiat-500-Touch-Up-Paint

when your ready..

the paint code is on the boot lid if you open the boot then stand looking at the boot lid side on as if you was stood on the kerb you will see the silver label

And why would we want to do that? :yum:

As far as the chip goes - I think there's a company called 'Chipsaway' that can sort that out for you if you don't feel too confident in getting the touch-up smoothed in with fine 2000-grit sandpaper and polish.
-Alex

I want to change my wipers because the originals just don't work! They don't touch the windscreen in some places, and leave a big streak in my line of sight :( anyone else changed them? And what did you change to? :)

Booked Nelly in for his first service today :) even though its not for another month I thought I best ring early because I needed it to be on a weekend. I could probably have skipped a service this year considering I've only done 3355 miles but didn't want to risk it :)

Here he is nearly a year old (7th July) and no problems :D

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370705887.790142.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370705961.756442.jpg

Back