Technical FIAT 500L engine

Currently reading:
Technical FIAT 500L engine

TsiolisCY

Hi there,

I need to change the engine on my Fiat 500L 1.3 MultiJet 2013, and the quotes I have received so far are over £1300 bare and in high mileage. Are there any alternative options for non-500L engines that still fit?

Many thanks in advance.

Technically speaking the basic engine is no different to any other 1.3 multijet, so depending on what the problem is you could use the heads or short block from any other 1.3

Any 1.3 95 hp multijet with the variable turbo should be the same I'd have thought (assuming thats the engine it has) may need things like alternator or mounting brackets changing over wouldn't think there any major changes between the two

Last edited:
Hi there,

I need to change the engine on my Fiat 500L 1.3 MultiJet 2013, and the quotes I have received so far are over £1300 bare and in high mileage. Are there any alternative options for non-500L engines that still fit?

Many thanks in advance.

Chain failure??

It isnt too expensive to repair that :)
Hi there,

Many thanks in advance.

Can anyone here help with my question?
where the TPMS module is located in a 2014 Fiat 500L? Read several posts online that say it’s located under the passenger rear tire well, but after disassembling the rear tire well Is not there. I have bought a new module from mopar website but their diagrams do not show where it’s located.

Back