Deal of the year?

Currently reading:
Deal of the year?

I noticed ;)

Hopefully my cheque should arrive in the morning. Will even cycle all the way to a HSBC to pay it in :eek:

For the record I had 13 watching when the bidding ended. No idea how many were interested or just watching.

I think I was lucky to get over the price you would pay for it in PC world ;)

Yep, hit revise then click one of the edit buttons down the side, it's the one above the one you expect it to be i think.

I might be being stupid here but why would anyone be watching a buy it now auction? If they wanted it they would have bought it, the price isn't gonna go down so what's the point in waiting to see if someone else buys it before you!!!

P.s I was watching it, just so I could remember where to find it.

Rich, I think some people view so they can keep it in mind and decide later if they want it/various other reasons such as what you were doing - people might have been using it as a comparison for their own sale for instance.

well maybve thats why theywere watching pauls one!! had to find the money so earmarked so they could find it later :s

Last edited:
The Negotiator said:
Rich, I think some people view so they can keep it in mind and decide later if they want it/various other reasons such as what you were doing
I agree, our watch list here is always 'full' on many types of auctions; doesn't mean to say I want to buy that particular item, may just be interested in the outcome, or am watching multiple auctions of the same item whereby their current price is less then BIN.

Back