Deal of the year?

Currently reading:
Deal of the year?

I think it's exactly the same unit at PC world for £300 in the shop or £250 on the net, might be wrong.

I've hidden it in my cupboard, out of sight.....

The box is a little damaged, hope any buyer doesn't care.

Paul, i was going to put it in another box as well - but that is exactly how it was shipped to me (hence the medion sticky tape still on it!) - so i thought it'd be ok.

It's not a problem, I don't hold you responsible, it's Medion for using a sort of black bin bag lol.

paul.. not that im trying to talk you out of selling it - but look :D

universal remote control!

Attachments

• pda_remote.jpg
    pda_remote.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 19
arc said:
£265 Buy It Now, or bid.

luke - what software do you use?

It was something that i got with my Axim, pretty similar to that one you've got. But i got the full version which allows multi profiles :)

As for other software, i need to get a bluetooth adapter for it so i can use my dads tomtom GPS unit. Good old monopoly is a lifesaver too..

If it doesn't sell, what use is it to me do you think arc or is it all just novelty value?

I am definitely having the laguna now so even more tempted...

Well so far, with mine. I've put my uni timetable onto it. Got software to convert DVDs down to memory card size so i can watch them on it, got TomTom for satnav, got the remote software, once ive got a wireless card for it - it'll be going on the net and then i'l use it for msn, and checking tv times etc

uni t/t would be cool but I think people would look at me funnily, DVD --> MMC sounds wicked but I don't spend any time on a bus etc. TomTom is expensive, is it better than the thing you get with it then? I assume you "acquired" it? ;) Wireless card would be cool but in halls I am not allowed my own wireless network so useless right now. Remote control - well,I have 4 and can sometimes find 1, that dictates what i listen/watch lol

I will keep it if it doesn't sell this time, will use it for a few months then still sell for £200 or so (i think).

Back