Deal of the year?

Currently reading:
Deal of the year?

Not looked into this properly yet, however, go to:

https://www.medionshop.co.uk/

Click on refurbished products and....GPS PDA for £79.99?!

Product Description
Navigation for Europe including England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Major Roads of Europe.

• <LI class=pdc>Plug and Play - Ready for immediate use
  • Mobile and Flexible
Specifications

• <LI class=pdc>Intel Xscale 400MHz Processor <LI class=pdc>TFT display with 65,536 colours <LI class=pdc>Weight: 125g <LI class=pdc>SD/MCC slot
  • L x W x H: 12.2 x 7.3 x 1.4 cm
Comprehensive Software Package

• <LI class=pdc>Pocket Excel <LI class=pdc>Pocket Word <LI class=pdc>Pocket Internet Explorer <LI class=pdc>Mail Inbox (email program) <LI class=pdc>Windows Media Player 9 for Pocket PC <LI class=pdc>Outlook 2002 <LI class=pdc>Navigation Software
  • Microsoft Synchronisation Software
System Requirements

• <LI class=pdc>Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP <LI class=pdc>Intel Pentium Processor 233MHz or higher <LI class=pdc>CD-ROM drive USB port v1.1 or v2.0 port <LI class=pdc>40MB Hard Disk Space for Software Installation <LI class=pdc>Optional: 650MB for Map Data (navigator)
  • 12V Cigarette lighter in vehicle
Warranty

12 months warranty

That everybody who buys one has to give me a £5 for my trouble? ;) I don't need one but **** it's cheap for that sort of PDA.

Jamie, to be honest, if there is a catch you use the distance selling agreement to send it back, you can't really lose. As a PDA it's worth more than that, as a GPS route planner it's worth 3x that.....!

I could buy one and sell it tomorrow at a guess for double?

Get them whilst you can (if you can) I can't imagine they will stay around for long, the link is doing the rounds right now.

I apologise if by any chance it's not as good as it seems etc.

refurbished products, are usually faulty ones, which have been sent back to be fixed. They won't sell them unless they now work, so (y) they should be good :)

The 'bose' store in ashford does the same (havent been there for a while) they resell the ones that have been sent back to the factory and been fixed for a price, but its not that much cheaper than what the systems cost new.

This is a deal! :D I would show my dad, but he bought a 'tomtom go' recently, and i THINK he may just cry.....

Damn it, if you're buying it for that reason I am sooooo considering it! I could sell my ebookman PDA for £60-70 on ebay and get one of these thingy magics which are so much better and has the benefit of having GPS. I just can't guarentee my ebookman would have a buyer.

Yep, I wouldn't ever worry about refurbed products - these even have a 12 month warrenty!

I might just buy one, if i like it, keep it, if not, ebbbbaay!

It says:

Mobile GPS Car Navigation with Pocket PC PDA.

Do we need to know what actual GPS unit you get?

****! :(

Just went to purchase and they only seem accept credit cards and not debit?

Paul

Did it confirm your orders???

I got to wait for my credit card (ie- the parents) to get back, before i can start purchasing and i need to know if they are still in stock :D

Arc, I would most appreciate it, would have a cheque or whatever sent to you today including an amount for you to send it on to me. I don't need it but can't ignore a deal like that - I haven't ever picked up my credit card.

You know that I am good for my money etc.

Back