Beware :(

Currently reading:
Beware :(

Well it was quite bad that that guy went to the trouble of tracking him down when it was them who started the whole thing by aquiring (sp) a pic of his car from ff and proceeded to rip the **** out of not only it but him aswell!

Its the worst forum i have ever seen and it really should be closed or moderated better! i don't like to see that kinda language used against people! :mad:

I can see this thread being closed :eek:

lolol :D by the way rang me chinese shop well one of them and they said it will take an hour to deliver it .... must be hunting the cow first and chopping it up themselves yes ?

Mr_C said:
lolol :D by the way rang me chinese shop well one of them and they said it will take an hour to deliver it .... must be hunting the cow first and chopping it up themselves yes ?

Don't you mean hunting the CAT? :D lol

yeah an hour lol and god i hope it isnt cat lol .... jonny answer your pms i cant find that song ! .... i know a girl called cat shes fit lol anyways an HOUR !! i'll be dead i'm hungry now !

Mr_C said:
yeah an hour lol and god i hope it isnt cat lol .... jonny answer your pms i cant find that song ! .... i know a girl called cat shes fit lol anyways an HOUR !! i'll be dead i'm hungry now !

hmmm, in relation to your other posts.... dead hungry cos you got the munchies???? ;)

Okay, So the guy that has stalked a forum member does deserve to be shot for being a stalker, but having had a good look at the forum it did provide me with plenty of belly laughs. The chav signatures in particular made laugh so much I may have wet myself a little.

As I say, releasing person's names and tracking them is totally OTT and perv-like, but you must understand these people are totally taking the p*ss 100% of the time, so don't get to angry as that is what they want.

P.S Whereas most of the cars on BB deserve a good p*ss taking, I also saw a few motors that young persons had spent a lot of money and time on, and whilst not my cup of tea, did not deserve to have the p*ss ripped out of them. I think there is a clear difference in chav cars (example a "K" reg ex taxi 1.6 mondeo in full Rally livery) and a Small engined car a young enthusiast has spent a lot of time/money on that simply has a bodykit that is not to the taste of over 30's. The people on BB simply can't see that and should be ignored. ;)

I think we can sleep safely tonight and put this whole matter to a rest.

The thread has been deleted as far as I can see which means Clive has seen sense. I think we should be happy that the site doesn't condone such actions.

Paul

Pinin, from other threads Stagoy might have a problem finding enough of your underpants to sniff!! LOL

Aside from the thread, lets wait and see if Nicko gets some hassle cos there's a big difference between talk and action.

Liam

Re: Barryboys...

James M said:
Well, I don't really know what the crack is with Nicko, but I hope it works out for him, no one deserves to be stalked by a bunch of nutter, not just for speaking out against them on an internet forum.

Anyway, my post is a little OT, but I hope someone on here can shed some light.

I am unable to get on Barryboys to have a look, because I am directed to a page which says I have been banned:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/mx/

Now, I'm not gonna cry over this, but I really can't understand how they are able to do this, I even asked there admin (when I got some spam from them I replied to the email) and they claim I'm not banned.

I have deleted my cookies, cleared my history etc, etc, and even adjust my security settings, nothing works.

I just don't understand how this works?

So does anyone have any ideas with this? Cos I am very intrigued :confused:

Back