Beware :(

Currently reading:
Beware :(

This is absolutely awful and I feel some of you should be made aware of it.

I know most want to let the BB thing die (including me; I am only chatting with one person there about the copyright issues via PM), however, I just went and checked my PMs there and noticed this thread:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10177&sid=8dff84c0e644e746df2517f925353eda

I am not sure if anybody can read it.

Basically they have used the fact they know where Nicko works (i.e. a shopping centre) and gone around asking in the phone shops there (he said he works in a phone shop to the BB) looking for a "Nicholas" or "Nik". Fortunately by the reading of it, it was his day off.

I was appalled that somebody would go to such lengths, I am not sure what they intended of course but it's a bit weird to go and search for them and take pictures of them doing so. Don't you think?

Sorry Ben/Pete if you think I shouldn't write this thread and please delete it if you think it shouldn't be here, I just think people should be aware.

I am also actually scared now (not just because of this, but it all has made me thing) :( I just realised something which is pretty bad. I am waiting for Stu's advice though.

Pete: trouble is it's not like their admin condem it AFAIK, they love threads like that I assume. It's not like nicko has done anything wrong and deserves that, he's not tried to rip them off etc. just stood up for his car.

I know they would probably just see him and let him know who they are but still :S

Nikko did throw every insult under the sun at them unrelated to his car and he did also invite them to come and meet him - not sure he told them where he worked though.

Still a big step too far. In the last two days I've lost all respect for those people.

Richard, didn't realise he suggested to meet them? Are you 100% sure of that? I don't think Nicko was talking from his head but his heart as he was upset about his car. He threw insults because he felt that was all he could do in reply to what they were saying about his pride and joy.

How would you feel if somebody you were arguing with online suddenly appeared at your work place? I would feel threatened enough to be worried tbh.

I just think it's well out of order, whether or not it's just a "joke" to them.

Nor me, and as I have said, I doubt it would have turned nasty (unless nicko is extremely angry) however, I would still feel threatened if somebody went to those lengths?

Guzzi Steve said:
I would think what they are doing would be classed as stalking,certainly harassment.Time to involve the Police methinks :mad:
Don't count on much help from them. It will need several people to complain about him and even then they may think it's a waste of time. Sad but true.

I speak from experience :(

pghstochaj said:
Nor me, and as I have said, I doubt it would have turned nasty (unless nicko is extremely angry) however, I would still feel threatened if somebody went to those lengths?

i got caught up in steve's troubles last march, so i know how threatining it is, it will be funny what nicko makes of it, i would imagine he would be well prepared now :)

Ah, big mistake, considering the type of people! Despite it was obviously said in the heat of the moment and they probably would have gone after him anyway, i guess it's enough of an excuse?

I didn't realise it would get so serious!

Just replies like this [to "Stagboy" saying he tried to meet him]:

Stagboy, always the gentleman! punto_12345 I have a few words for you mate "Run bitch, run!!"
- Written by "Slyder" (got to keep by copyright laws)

and:

Nothing chills the bones more than the thought of a festive treat from Stagboy
written by blacksheep

Hardly fills you with confidence now does it.

I have to worry about it but it's something different, I've made quite a big error of judgement :S

an error of judgement on what :confused:

nicko got all 'yo momma' on them and they didnt like that, they using scare tactics to shut him up, hopefully it will work

Back