Beware :(

Currently reading:
Beware :(

Neofolis said:
You guys are actually starting to get very boring now talking about them all the time. OK, we don't share their sense of humour, fine, then just leave them to it.
(y)

Steve

Neo, this thread was started as somebody is "stalking" somebody....it went to a different level.

Also it's a slow news day ;)

If you don't like their site then don't go there to view or post - simple. You correctly understand that ignoring them is the best way forward but still can't resist the temptation to see what they're up to. They will continue regardless of hollow threats, live with it.

I admit, they are ruthless gits, but they are also good at it and can be most entertaining at times.

It'll all be forgotten by Monday, if left alone. Cheers.

pghstochaj said:
Neo, this thread was started as somebody is "stalking" somebody....it went to a different level.

Also it's a slow news day ;)

Yes, I read the thread as would be obvious to you, if you had read my previous post. The thing that seems daft to me is that they are having a laugh and the people on this thread don't seem to be.

As already said, I know we don't share their sense of humour, but I know you guys have one somewhere, why not start using it on another thread.

Neofolis said:
You guys are actually starting to get very boring now talking about them all the time.
Don't read it then - and especially don't post you are posting on this topic the same as we are! I think it's very interesting and I'd very much like to know the actual standing with regard to the legality issue. The rest is just chat which is fine by me.

Is that Nicko as in "NICKO_12345" (or similar) who comes on here?

I haven't much of an idea what's gone on between him and "stagboy" on BB, but put it this way... if I were him then I'd be out "counter-hunting" that d**k from Barryboys and laying down the law with my trusty crowbar :devil:

Mr_C said:
johnny you'd look well ard if you pull up in a capri too :D with a bubble jacket and a skinhead !!!

Well, I haven't got the bubble jacket, or the skinhead, but an old black bomber jacket and a black "burglar" hat should do ;) mind you I wouldn't get stalked over the 'net in the 1st place!!

Back