Beware :(

Currently reading:
Beware :(

I can't say - if i do my mistake will be obvious. The mistake has existed for ages but I never considered it a mistake, now i have had a rethink. Don't worry, I think i will get it sorted.

Just a thought, but what software are they using for the forum - isn't there an acceptable use clause with it, or aren't they violating some conditions of use from the ISP in hosting the content they do?

Pete, I personally think they are in a very grey area but would be found to be breaking the law by UK copyright, I have asked a few people and am just waiting. You're also probably correct about vbulliten if they are using that.

I asked Clive why he doesn't enforce the disclaimer and he said it's just the standard one and never bothered to change it.

I expect the ISP wouldn't like it one bit as they might face some trouble.

Sadly there's no lawyers on here to back anything up.

i revert back to the disclaimer

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed).

why isnt this being upheld?

What a bunch of stalking half-heads with NOTHING better to do! Is nicko at all "handy"? I know what I would do if someone was "stalking me".

The way I see it Nicko has two options:

1. If Nicko is like myself (6"1 and 16 stone) I would relish the moment "stagboy" came to give me a present, I would then accept this with glee before giving him my own "present", A forehead right in the middle of his f*cking eyes. :)
2. If nicko isn't so tasty He could call on a few "friends" to hang around for a couple of days, and if "stagboy" did turn up with his present, I would give the nod for my pals to follow him to the car park for his "big present".

But that's just me, I'm sure there's a less violent solution.

Hi,

Whoever runs the site is responsible for what is on there regardless of whether they wrote it or not. In law they are considered the "publishers" and this goes for copyright, slander, any racial, abusive or threatening posts.

Other website hosts/administrators have been prosecuted for this in the past.

Andy

Now now Pinin, let's try to rise above their level - we want to be "better" than them in that sense.

Gaz: I asked Clive and he said it was just the general disclaimer with the forum software and never changed it.

well violence is always good :D haha!

i think we need a fiatforum human shield convoy to nikkos work place> "hmm yes we all want phones" >>>>>>>>..Not really! we're gonna duff over that stalker who has taken his lil "taking the **** for no reason" forum way too seriously!!

.........but if we're all there then maybe we av too???..............NO he started it lol!

OMG i'm talking with myself:eek:

Back