Technical After Market Touch Screen Radio

Currently reading:
Technical After Market Touch Screen Radio

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Thanks John I have ordered some bits off Amazon should be here today, some wire, fuse, grommets, connectors, when this positive 12v is in p;lace I will decide which unit to buy, with this method of using a direct fused battery supply does this mean the Radio will not switch on and off with the ignition key?

The sage continues, I have wired a permenant 12v supply froh the battery, what a pain that was, it is a Twin air and there is very little space to drill a hole, connected to pin 7 of the conector left the fuse out connected the rest of the wiring all appeared ok got out of the car put the new fuse in the new battery suppy returned to the car and the speedo wwas lit up like my xmas tree everything seemed to be lit, got out removed the fuse and all was ok again so I started the engine andv everthing seemed ok the new lit up and initiiised and all seemed ok switched off for a few mins then back on and all settings had been retained, the only batt supply is now on pin 4 which is marked as the switched 12 volt, anyway thet part of it seema ok now, I am a little puzzled as to why it does not seem to need the perm 12v. The problem now seems to be the connection between my phone and the radio ( this was the reason i returned the first unit } , it did not connect via bluetooth and this one is the same unless I put my phone very close to the radio and then it connects and the unit works so it looks like my problem is with the blue tooth in my car as it is the same with two different units, has anyone any views or help with this before i abandon this project?

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back