Yeah, yeah, of course im sorry......can i go home now?

Currently reading:
Yeah, yeah, of course im sorry......can i go home now?

MATT 68

Banned
Heard yesterday of a wonderful idea by the government, dont know what you think of it but here it is-

"If a man who beats his wife/ gf ends up in court, as long as he is sorry for his actions he wont face a custodial sentence":eek:

What a great idea:eek: ! Its soon gonna be open season guys so get your bats and knuckle dusters ready cos you aint gonna be locked up if you say "SORRY".(y)

Sorry for what:confused: ?, beating a woman:( ? or having a partner that had the guts to stand up to a bully:( ?
I cant wait for the next brainwave from Whitehall!!:bang:

bozzy

Veracocha
Not sure it's a government initiative; lawlords decide the law not the government. they can put idea's forward but often thrown out.

Anybody hits my daughter/mom/sister had better welcome going down cos I will track em down and rain evil on their ass.

Bunny

Curse of the were-rabbit
All that will happen is women or men will not report the attack to the police as there may feel that nothing will be done. People are going to get seriously hurt if this government idea goes ahead.

That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. As if a woman reporting something like that isn't hard enough at the best of times, they just aren't going to bother at all now.

Shut up and put up, eh?! :mad:

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
MATT 68 said:
Sorry for what:confused: ?, beating a woman:( ? or having a partner that had the guts to stand up to a bully:( ?
Sorry for getting caught, of course :rolleyes: :mad:
H