Yeah, yeah, of course im sorry......can i go home now?

Currently reading:
Yeah, yeah, of course im sorry......can i go home now?

Heard yesterday of a wonderful idea by the government, dont know what you think of it but here it is-

"If a man who beats his wife/ gf ends up in court, as long as he is sorry for his actions he wont face a custodial sentence":eek:

What a great idea:eek: ! Its soon gonna be open season guys so get your bats and knuckle dusters ready cos you aint gonna be locked up if you say "SORRY".(y)

Sorry for what:confused: ?, beating a woman:( ? or having a partner that had the guts to stand up to a bully:( ?
I cant wait for the next brainwave from Whitehall!!:bang:

Not sure it's a government initiative; lawlords decide the law not the government. they can put idea's forward but often thrown out.

Anybody hits my daughter/mom/sister had better welcome going down cos I will track em down and rain evil on their ass.

All that will happen is women or men will not report the attack to the police as there may feel that nothing will be done. People are going to get seriously hurt if this government idea goes ahead.

MATT 68 said:
Sorry for what:confused: ?, beating a woman:( ? or having a partner that had the guts to stand up to a bully:( ?
Sorry for getting caught, of course :rolleyes: :mad:
H

Back