Technical Woj's turbo project

Currently reading:
Technical Woj's turbo project

:D We actually do own a proper vinyl record player, never thought of hooking it up to the car.

As for the camera, yep, it is a similar one, main problem is that when I get to work it is dark, when I come back, guess what, dark again. My own pictures will have to wait till the weekend at least. For now one from the ad.

Attachments

• wojs_gp.jpg
    wojs_gp.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 37
Theoretically yes, but time is not on my side (n). Also because of that I think the poor Cinq is going to be for sale soon.

Well, I sense I will have problems selling it here in NL anyhow (unless one of the local Cento-freaks will buy for the engine), so I think it will stay with me for a while. I might also inadvertedly drive it to death as now I have no restraints kicking the s. out of it :D :D

Well, I sense I will have problems selling it here in NL anyhow (unless one of the local Cento-freaks will buy for the engine), so I think it will stay with me for a while. I might also inadvertedly drive it to death as now I have no restraints kicking the s. out of it :D :D

Or your could just drop the engine into a car that doesn't oxidise by the time you've eaten your dinner. A seicento would be an excellent example... :D

No no no, don't sell... It's like growing up a child and then giving it away after some year. No no :D

You want your children to move out when they are 18, don't you. The car turned 18 this year, it is time :eek:

You want your children to move out when they are 18, don't you. The car turned 18 this year, it is time :eek:

Mmmm, children like this is particular, can't kick them out at 18 :D

Which will be the new car?

You were again too lazy to read a couple of posts back, weren't you? ;)

The new car is really nice, though a major facepalm today - I dented the rear wheel arch backing up at Ikea parking lot today :bang:. Judging from the looks of the thing I hit I was not the first one. It is not serious, no structural damage of any kind whatsoever, but it needs fixing and slight patching before it causes something major rotting-wise. I was almost ceratain that it would be my wife to do something like this first, I stand corrected.

That indeed is true. But I have not done anything that stupid for the last 10 years or so, and that includes regular driving of a Golf mk4 for 3 years. It is not only about the visibility, but also there is this nice cousy feeling of being separated from the outside world in these newer cars, what is outside does not concern me sort of thing... Anyhow, no harm done, only the car lost about 500 Euro of its value in 2 seconds. Now I only need to read and learn how to fix this kind of thing, hints always welcome.

You were again too lazy to read a couple of posts back, weren't you? ;)

The new car is really nice, though a major facepalm today - I dented the rear wheel arch backing up at Ikea parking lot today :bang:. Judging from the looks of the thing I hit I was not the first one. It is not serious, no structural damage of any kind whatsoever, but it needs fixing and slight patching before it causes something major rotting-wise. I was almost ceratain that it would be my wife to do something like this first, I stand corrected.

No, I mean your little pocket rocket race car! If you have a G.P. like family car, and you sell the Cinq, you need a substitute for the Cinq, a place where put hands in :yum: Or you are grown up too and modifiing cars is over? :cry:

No, I am not grown up, but I do have serious problems getting my time together. Even the work on the MPI ECU has been a bit suspended (mostly because the remaining things to do are not challenging anymore, so I am totally unmotivated).

I was supposed to put the Cinq up for sale this weekend. But, I was driving it a fair bit on Friday around town after almost two weeks of drivinig GP only, and I realised what a cute gokart I have built. The experiences between the Cinq and GP are simply not comparable :D So I just could not take this step. Yet.

thats the age old problem.. if you drive it you want to keep it.

I only bought my cinq back to save it from the scrapheap. Intention was to buy it, tax and MOT it and sell it on. Save a cinq and maybe make a few quid as i got it so cheap. But i went and drove it didn't I. I love my alfa, its quiet and comfy and reasonably decent on economy for such a huge heavy car, its even nice to drive but it still doesn't compare to a cinq for smiles per mile. The only way you'll sell that is if you don't drive it for 12months+ and then sell it on without actually getting in it yourself and driving it.

I kind of do realise that, but I respect this car too much to let it rot for 1 year. It is what it is because it is being driven.

Back