Technical Wipers and heater problem

Currently reading:
Technical Wipers and heater problem

Appapa

I have a Punto N Reg. Recentely while I was driving I had both my wipers, and heater on, then suddenly they both stopped working. It has happened a couple of times before but after trying again both would begin working again. However after checking/testing the punto over I have noticed that the rear wiper has also stopped working, and the washers.

I have checked the fuses and wiring and there doesnt seem to be any problems there.

This has been very sudden and I cannot think of anything that might have caused it.

Any help appreciated,

Yeah i agree i would say its the earth mounting connection i dont know where there located though but if you find out turn on the ign and wiggle the wires about the wipers and heater will burst into life hopefully but probably briefly.. They need cleaned up and the contacts pinched a bit to contact better... (y)

hi, im just wandering if you fond the cause of this problem as my punto has developed exactly the same thing, i found the earthing points but its not them as there are several different ones for the front wipers the back wipers the washer bottle and the heaters.
cheers

Back