Technical Electrical problem

Currently reading:
Technical Electrical problem

If main beam comes on when you pull switch towards you to flash other drivers, if it works then, it may be the switch, you said you had another so maybe try that.
id nu lights are on and i move it towarts myself like you said nithing happen

oke i only have 1 problem left. i chaged all the bulbs and all plug i disconnected sprayed and connected again and now i got no more fault lamp on dash, the blinking lights work at good speed the only thing that still not works is the high beam, if i ride with lights on and i put it in high beam the light go out zo its dark... i think this needs to work for our apk here.. some 1

oke i only have 1 problem left. i chaged all the bulbs and all plug i disconnected sprayed and connected again and now i got no more fault lamp on dash, the blinking lights work at good speed the only thing that still not works is the high beam, if i ride with lights on and i put it in high beam the light go out zo its dark... i think this needs to work for our apk here.. some 1
The only vehicle I had that fault on the last ten years was a 05 Fiat Doblo 1.9 and it was the light stalk on the steering column.

It sounds like the load required from main beam is more than the earthing on the main beam lamp unit, so it may be worth looking in that direction.:)
Head lights and indicators share an earth in the small plastic box that is under and just forwards of the battery. Near where the gearbox earth bolts to the inner wing half way between gearbox and battery..

Head lights and indicators share an earth in the small plastic box that is under and just forwards of the battery. Near where the gearbox earth bolts to the inner wing half way between gearbox and battery..
That one I found took it out en open made contact oké, but yesterday my blinking light were good nothing changed and today the go fast again… it’s a ****ing nightmare with wtf is wrong

If it changes it could point towards a poor connection.
i think the problem is more than that, all the power goes off when i turn my car off. interior light, when i have my lights on and i turn off normally the light stay on but not at my punto, so if i turn off the car nothing what notrmally stays on stays on the door light, front rear lights. only the radio i can put on but thats because i put an other din radio in and did the constant + on both red and yellow.

maybe this can cause all those strange things. earthing i checked etc...

but now is the question why?!

i think the problem is more than that, all the power goes off when i turn my car off. interior light, when i have my lights on and i turn off normally the light stay on but not at my punto, so if i turn off the car nothing what notrmally stays on stays on the door light, front rear lights. only the radio i can put on but thats because i put an other din radio in and did the constant + on both red and yellow.

maybe this can cause all those strange things. earthing i checked etc...

but now is the question why?!
if you turn the car off with the interior light in the flat position (off position), and the doors closed then everything should turn off. The electric windows still work.

Last edited:
If main beam comes on when you pull switch towards you to flash other drivers, if it works then, it may be the switch, you said you had another so maybe try that.
it doesnt do anything when i pull it only when i push it to front the light go out

if you can find the correct relay in the fuse box and pull it out, and you put each end of a piece of wire into the two large relay contacts in the fusebox the circuit is now active.
Ideally with a fuse across it as there seems to be a history of strange electrics on this one.:(

True, but OP has had some strange issues earlier re this vehicles electrics.;)
yeah really stange issues i think some one has rewired the whole car or something. earth point oke etc, but you normally put something to hold kabels into the plug but some plugs doesnt have that, so pulled out all plugs to check if the make contact.. didnt see anything wrong.. but one question the knobs at the steer for lights and stuff i had a new one plugged it in without deassemble
True, but OP has had some strange issues earlier re this vehicles electrics.;)
Yeah, I found out the problem about high beam I guess if I put licht on it works when I wanna got high beam it’s of I bypassed high beam relay without light on and the high beam is on but it’s the same bulb as normal light

yeah really stange issues i think some one has rewired the whole car or something. earth point oke etc, but you normally put something to hold kabels into the plug but some plugs doesnt have that, so pulled out all plugs to check if the make contact.. didnt see anything wrong.. but one question the knobs at the steer for lights and stuff i had a new one plugged it in without deassemble

Yeah, I found out the problem about high beam I guess if I put licht on it works when I wanna got high beam it’s of I bypassed high beam relay without light on and the high beam is on but it’s the same bulb as normal light
Didn't you mention earlier about H7 and H1 bulbs? Is it possible some has changed to different headlights that should form part of a twin headlamp setup ?

Back