why don't people clean up after their dogs?

Currently reading:
why don't people clean up after their dogs?

now i've got hokme and had a few druinks and only just realised after laying 0on my bed thsat ive got dog poo on my trainers and my trousers!!!

it may be on the floor somewhere as well but i wont find out till the morning when i can see straight but ive put my hand in it as well errrrr!

this kind of thing annoys me, it's not hard to clean up after your dog!

rant over

Oh no lol.

when we were all younger, and only had one car in our family, we once got the bus into york (bout 2 hours journey away - bus, car = 25 mins :D ), mys siter once stood in dog crap, and then knelt up and got it all on the bak of her coat.

now i've got hokme and had a few druinks and only just realised after laying 0on my bed thsat ive got dog poo on my trainers and my trousers!!!

it may be on the floor somewhere as well but i wont find out till the morning when i can see straight but ive put my hand in it as well errrrr!

You sound quite drunk.........sure its dog poo? ;)

Attachments

• ohnoes19mh.jpg
    ohnoes19mh.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 12

You need to finish poo'ing before getting up off the toilet. Otherwise it goes everywhere... :yuck:

So you've got dog poop on your hands? Did you crawl home from the pub on your hands and knees? ;) Or maybe you were that drunk you took up the bet to fish out the 2p coin in the pub toilet :p

this kind of thing annoys me, it's not hard to clean up after your dog!

Or clean up after yourself maybe? :chin:

Poor dog might have nothing to do with this!

Phew! Can't be mine, my dog's legs are so short she has difficulty walking to the end of the street, never mind all the way to your neck of the woods.

if I lived in th city full time I wouldn't have a dog, its cruel. A dog needs fields, and beachs, and sheep, and long walks that are regulary different enough to stop it from going stir crazy.
not concreate, and taxi's and chavvers, and repitive 2min walks round th block to let it leave packages everywhere :rolleyes:

I stood in dog muck yesterday walking back from the co-op, then near some traffic lights on some grass i was trying to wipe it off when two chavs in a bashed up C2 stopped at the lights, clocked me and started shouting (stating the fact i trod in something) and laughing, I just shouted back, 'yeah, i've stood in dog ****, but the front of my motor isnt smashed up' at which point the passenger laughed, pointing at the driver and the driver put the window up and promptly did one.

got it all over my vintage 80's pumas to

always clean up after mine, it only takes 20 seconds, mind you it's not often i have to, its not hard to train a dog to do what it has to do before you take it out, mine likes stooping over grids...............

I stood in dog muck yesterday walking back from the co-op, then near some traffic lights on some grass i was trying to wipe it off when two chavs in a bashed up C2 stopped at the lights, clocked me and started shouting (stating the fact i trod in something) and laughing, I just shouted back, 'yeah, i've stood in dog ****, but the front of my motor isnt smashed up' at which point the passenger laughed, pointing at the driver and the driver put the window up and promptly did one.

got it all over my vintage 80's pumas to

did you get them for your 40th? ;)

when I take my dog to the beach he poops in the sea (Unless its mental), few times he's done it then its literally floated past him, the look on his face, LOL.

rest of the time he uses a field, like cows and sheep do (same fields).

problem is, when he goes to the vet overnight he won't go, and when he was in kennels last year for a week, he ended up in the vets, because he wouldn't go in the kennels, or on the very short :)mad: ) concreate walk they took him on. ended up having to get laxatives at the vet, and even then, he wasn't right for a while (n)

I always pick up after my dog (Enzo :))

Even if I'm in the middle of a field. Its just not fair to leave it there!

Here in Cardiff we have a place were they play footy and rugby ..its called the rec ..[recreation field] the thing is people walk their dogs there and the inevitable happens ..what goes in must come out :D I think it must be like trying to get through a mine field when playing a game on there and I wouldn't fancy the goalkeeper job when he has to kick it off from his side :yuck: bet he don't pick his nose to often either during the match :D

We have a little golf buggy with a $hit hover attached to it drive around our local "rec"

Back