Who would win a fight between.........

Currently reading:
Who would win a fight between.........

Who's the hardest :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny to find that this question (well, this and pirates vs. ninjas) has been asked on so many forums all over the net for years....!?

Serin, for it to be slander it would have to be wrong and injurious to your reputation, it's neither :p

The Negotiator said:
Serin, for it to be slander it would have to be wrong and injurious to your reputation, it's neither :p

wheres your proof?

by saying im lying, you are making me out to be a lier, something which is untrue, and on an interent forum where truthful, correct information is key, that would be causing harm to my reputation!

so surely that would be slander,

just CUZ! :p

This is a pointless discussion. Ninja's are very cool, but they rely on stealth, which is excellent against most opponents, but totally useless against a Jedi who would be able to sense their presence and their intent. The Jedi mind control might not work, because it only works on the weak minded, but watch the fighting scenes in Episodes II and III and tell me how a Ninja would survive.

There is absolutle no way a Ninja would beat a Jedi, but what we shouldn't forget is that Ninja's are real and Jedi's aren't, it's like comparing Mike Tyson with Superman, utterly pointless.

The only thing more silly than the comparison is the fact that some people actually think the Ninja would win, as if.

Neofolis said:
There is absolutle no way a Ninja would beat a Jedi, but what we shouldn't forget is that Ninja's are real and Jedi's aren't, it's like comparing Mike Tyson with Superman, utterly pointless.

didnt enough numbnuts register their religion as jedi in the last census to make it official.......

Ninjas are cool, but there isn't anything quite like a Jedi, certainly not a pirate. I would also like to say that I really liked crouching tiger, hidden dragon. (y) :D

Blatently Jedi....But Ninjas have more style.

...A pirate could kick ass in a rum drinking contest....savvy?! :D (y)

Back