Who would win a fight between.........

Who's the hardest :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koa

Free dentistry available
Jedis' and Ninjas'..

Sad i know but :

My two older daughters have been arguing about this for weeks and have even set up a poll on there mates bands website, and that is pretty much even between the two.

Pesonally i would go for the Jedi, but if we were talking about the mystical Ninja from legends then i'm not too sure :)

Here's a Jedi that would kick all their asses :D

Attachments

• larfvader.jpg
    larfvader.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
But they have those light sabra thingys. I am not a fan of star wars so this is an independent view.

jedis all the way!

they could just run away, and use jedi mind control/"powers" to pick them up/strangle them!!!

what powers to ninjas have!

there speedy, but they cant hurt you unless close range!

Last edited:
yes, but Ninjas are Ninjas. They don't need any silly light tricks. And Pirates have wooden legs, parots and eye patches - an unbeatable combination.

PIRATES!! what one o' them gonna do?

throw booty at ye!???

stab ye with ye's peg-leg?

have ye parrot s**t on ye?

no no no.....jedi!

those little star things could be stoped with a light sabre! like they did with phasar fire! :rolleyes:

Don't you rool your eyes at me :p

All that stealth, jumping around and "ahhh YAH!" attacks would make them a decent enemy even to a jedi, on the other hand ninjas vs. pirates is just a joke, the pirates would be walking the plank within seconds.

Admitedly if the Ninja were Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon type Ninjas and the jedi was only able to use his sabre and not his force powers to actually strangle you then things would be a lot closer :)

Damn this is really sad :D

KoArAnG said:
Admitedly if the Ninja were Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon type Ninjas and the jedi was only able to use his sabre and not his force powers to actually strangle you then things would be a lot closer :)

Damn this is really sad :D

They werent really Ninjas, they were all on strings. That is a very silly film. Very silly indeed.

arc said:
pirates are waaaay cooler than ninjas, therefore would win.

Have none of you seen the spongebob squarepants movie?!?!
Not yet but i really want to :(

Can't say i have ever seen one pirate that could take on my nipper in that picture, let alone a Jedi or Ninja :D

Back