Who on here is from milton keynes, or near by?

Currently reading:
Who on here is from milton keynes, or near by?

jami said:
Since Ive left this thead its turned into a riot, lets be a forum of love not hate!:D
Cool theres quite a few cars knocking about MK to look out for, hope to see all you guys one day.
.....!!!Hey Emma (foxyemx)!!!..... was good seeing you on the road today(y) BTW I saw you picking your nose, dont think I didnt LOL Just kidding :p . Was that your cinq turbo?Bet it can shift!? Weird that you live in silverstone and work in MK and I live in MK and I work at silverstone race track :confused:
What car are you getting newboi? Will it be a fiat?
Beau you didnt have enough bolts!? lol :bang: get them asap should look great with them wacked on!(y)

Yeah thats my turbo cinq, its fairly fast, but needs a few more bits doing to it to make it even better like a bigger throttle body!
Ah cool, what do u do up at silverstone? I'm going to watch the British Touring Cars on sunday, can't wait!!:D

J333EVO said:
LOL, from the spray paint graffiti down at the train station I hear you can open your mouth pretty wide for a fiver ;)

But seriously we'll need to meet up some time so i can see the new car.

nooo my secret is out :cry:

maybe...

foxyemx said:
Ah cool, what do u do up at silverstone? I'm going to watch the British Touring Cars on sunday, can't wait!!:D
Cool keep up the good work on the cinq Emz (y)
Well we are a company who work along side the major race drives in F1, btcc, world super bikes etc, So Im a framer for all the signed merchandise we get done by the drivers, we work very closely with Jenson Button as my boss used to be the head machanic of BAR honda, so Ive even framed lots of pics for his house, also when he was on top gear, the t-shirt he was wearing then, we got him to sign and Ive framed it up. We also work with david coultard, reubens barichello (spelling), fernando alonso,jack villeneuve, max biaggi, valenteno rossi, etc etc Im boring you so Ive attached some pics so you can see what Ive done.
Ok cool if your going to the BTCC if you see a large stall saying 'absolute authentic' have a look and youll see all the pics Ive framed!! We got jason plato and colin turkington to sign some pics today, and other drivers are doing some tomorrow!
Heres out web site http://absoluteauthentic.com/

DSC00395.JPG

DSC00376.JPG

DSC00368.JPG

DSC00742.JPG

Why werent you driving your cinq turbo today emma? Oh yeh I was wondering where you got the conversion done aswell?Thanks (y)
Heres one more pic of what I do at work, it was a bit difficult to work out the measurements but I got there in the end (y)
ABCD0005.JPG

Thats another very nice punto youve got there! Your such a jami git beau! (y) But nope havent seen this one in MK:(
If you cant afford it, or what ever and want to sell it, dont suppose I could have first look in on it beau? (y) I really want the car! :D

jami said:
Why werent you driving your cinq turbo today emma? Oh yeh I was wondering where you got the conversion done aswell?Thanks (y)
Heres one more pic of what I do at work, it was a bit difficult to work out the measurements but I got there in the end (y)
View attachment 19717

I bought the car with the conversion done, it was originally done by Van Aaken, but they don't offer the conversion anymore.

I saw the Absolute Authentic stall at Silverstone some very nice work there (y) Its quite funny because i work at Dread ( www.dread.uk.com ) who do Motoring Merchandise so you may have framed some of our work lol!

Damn your so lucky (y) I want a turbo lol :D
Ahh you saw us cool, did you buy anything? ;) That would be weired if I have, Ill ask the boss tomorrow and see if I have!
Why werent you driving your cinq turbo yesterday emz, You were a passenger?:confused:

jami said:
Damn your so lucky (y) I want a turbo lol :D
Ahh you saw us cool, did you buy anything? ;) That would be weired if I have, Ill ask the boss tomorrow and see if I have!
Why werent you driving your cinq turbo yesterday emz, You were a passenger?:confused:

Where and when was this :confused: Didn't see u,lol. That was my b/f driving my car yesterday afternoon he decided he wanted to drive, don't think he trusts me,lol:rolleyes: We were on our way to Oxford for a tour of the Renault F1 factory which was ace!:D

hehe yeh it was yesterday I was at the lights on the large round about, no chance of you seeing me! What time in the morning and evening are you normally on the a5?
Ahh no why doesnt he trust you, does this mean your a little pacey on the roads? :D
No way that must have been really good! were you allowed to take photos?

Back