What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Is it me or do all landy owners like to praise their beast with new shiny gifts or the odd touch up makeover weekly? :eek:

On old Landys weekly gifts are required to ensure it keeps running.

Mine had already had new SS bolts this week and the bike rack and front number plate repositioned. It was the moving of the front number plate that revealed the rusty steering guard.

One rotary wire brush, some zinc primer and some paint later, it looks so much better.

Last week was the Snorkel, week before that a pair of shiny (gear) knobs, the week before that anti rol bar links, before that a Superpro polybush kit.

Who said Fiats are expensive to maintain?

If you think Italian electrics are iffy, remember that Lucas is the Prince of Darkness

Cheers

SPD

On old Landys weekly gifts are required to ensure it keeps running.

Mine had already had new SS bolts this week and the bike rack and front number plate repositioned. It was the moving of the front number plate that revealed the rusty steering guard.

One rotary wire brush, some zinc primer and some paint later, it looks so much better.

Last week was the Snorkel, week before that a pair of shiny (gear) knobs, the week before that anti rol bar links, before that a Superpro polybush kit.

Who said Fiats are expensive to maintain?

If you think Italian electrics are iffy, remember that Lucas is the Prince of Darkness

Cheers

SPD

You love your landy too (y)

So far I've carpeted the back and made a double bed with under storage, previous owners loved it lots as well!

Twin rear work lights
Check plate everything
Exmor seats
cab insulation / noise protection full rubber linner
2inch lifting kit with heavy duty springs
all round light protection grills
rear corner bumperettes
new wheels and tyres
installed a radio with speakers loud enough to hear when doing 70mph :slayer:
wing scoops

There's loads I want to do but money is getting tighter! especially as new smile is new car comming soon so I dont have to use landy for short journeys all the time it barely gets up to temp half the time - I'd rather kill something else!

Other smile - cinq is going V soon! (n) since it was broken into it feels dirty and horrible to own it :(

You love your landy too (y)

So far I've carpeted the back and made a double bed with under storage, previous owners loved it lots as well!

Twin rear work lights
Check plate everything
Exmor seats
cab insulation / noise protection full rubber linner
2inch lifting kit with heavy duty springs
all round light protection grills
rear corner bumperettes
new wheels and tyres
installed a radio with speakers loud enough to hear when doing 70mph :slayer:
wing scoops

There's loads I want to do but money is getting tighter! especially as new smile is new car comming soon so I dont have to use landy for short journeys all the time it barely gets up to temp half the time - I'd rather kill something else!

Other smile - cinq is going V soon! (n) since it was broken into it feels dirty and horrible to own it :(

Mine is/was a CSW, but I have taken the rear seats out and racked it.
I have
Exmoor Elite front seats in Outlast,
centre cubby,
Anodised Checker wing tops and sills
3/4 roof rack
Front spot pod
Mud tray
Mud dash
digital radio with 5 inch speakers
Modulars with ATs
Rear light protectors
etc etc

Cheers

SPD

Mine is/was a CSW, but I have taken the rear seats out and racked it.
I have
Exmoor Elite front seats in Outlast,
centre cubby,
Anodised Checker wing tops and sills
3/4 roof rack
Front spot pod
Mud tray
Mud dash
digital radio with 5 inch speakers
Modulars with ATs
Rear light protectors
etc etc

Cheers

SPD

I was going to get the mud stuff and a cubby but opted for a middle seat. I'd like the mud dash but not sure I can be bothered.

It's a labour of love rather than a labour of keeping the dang thing running like a fiat LOL!

Although I am looking forward to punishing my cinq later :devil:

Back