What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Thinking of starting up a computer business again. :)

good luck!!

EDIT: Forgot to say I am smiley cos I've no muscle aches at all after Helz's walk on sunday - however next time I don't think Lolita's dogeh's should set the pace they are a lot quicker than I would like to be on the uphill bits!

Last edited:
good luck!!

EDIT: Forgot to say I am smiley cos I've no muscle aches at all after Helz's walk on sunday - however next time I don't think Lolita's dogeh's should set the pace they are a lot quicker than I would like to be on the uphill bits!

:yeahthat:

Though I quite liked the dog pace, at least we had plenty of snacks and drinks so could take regular breaks :)

After leaving it to prove for longer than it should have taken, I successfully made a wholemeal pizza base last night, well proud :D

good luck!!

when you was at the top you should have chuck their ball down and shouted fetch :devil:

Doing what exactly?. If its Building PC's I'd forget it. No way you can compete with the likes of Dell, HP, Compaq etc etc especially when massive resellers get their mits on them and buy in bulk.

guy i used to use to get mine fixed when i was lazy bought containers of compaq's disassembled em and sold the lot.
including the Xp code

Back