What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

I like this one carl, I was looking for the "Ive lost my phone number can I have yours" T-Shirt
4230_244.jpg

Haha this is ok
milkshirt.jpg

I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY IN MARCH YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!111!!!Oone!!!eleven!!!!1!!!!:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

*is excited*

Has anything made you smile today?

Had to have a good giggle at Tom asking "what's the snow like down here then"? Erm Leics snow is same as Manc snow .... :bang: :rolleyes: :)

A visit to Vale Motors (my Fiat dealer), 'Rush' on the CD player and a pint of cider straight from the farm (if you can see the other side of the glass it's no good)

Then someone needs to send some of that proper shizzle up this way plzkthx :devil:

me and dad found a old pub in the middle of nowhere that sell propper cider(y) seems to be the only reason its still running.

=no fizz, no head, opaque preferably with bits of crap floating in it. you can drink it like apple juice but knocks your head off when it kicks in(y)

What made me smile?
My beautiful wife just walked in through the door, a pint of cider from the farm, Rush on the stereo and a visit ot Vale Motors Fiat dealer, but mainly the first one.

Back