What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Just as well we didn't get in the way of you and the lady Steven, though Alaina and i were looking for nice young gents and got sorely let down on that score :( Was a good night anyway, good company and some new places! :)

yeah i think everyone was right, the first monday in jan was not the ideal night to go out on the pull lol!

Is there anywhere really good in scotland, for like a weekend of Partying?

I'd love to go back.. But the best i could ever manage when younger was a Samll town called Dunbar on the east cost.. Lovely place though

GLASGOW!!!!:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

so ive now read in the boob thread(y)

Hamiltons not the west coast :confused: Helz had fun in hamilton today :devil: - its where i hurts people for one day of the week :devil:

youve probably bimped into half my family then:p

god i feel sorry for you if you did:eek:

Frankie Boyle has scared me off.. Any good clubs?

whats wrong with frankie boyle :confused: hes a legend

although personally i prefer billy connely

my current smile: nice big mug of coffee and the day of college because our tutor couldnt be bothered.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere really good in scotland, for like a weekend of Partying?

I'd love to go back.. But the best i could ever manage when younger was a Samll town called Dunbar on the east cost.. Lovely place though

I enjoy Edinburgh as a night out but you have to go on a friday when its term time or an occasion as it can be truly and utterly dead at other times. When its busy the drag up Rose street can be a lot of fun.

Back