What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Ty got peroxide on his fur, so grabbed him and put the tap on, full well expecting him to claw me to death.

Started putting water on him n he didnt flinch, so put more and more on n he just sat there splashing about.my kittehs gone crazy....

Alloys! :woot:

even doing an accidental lap of Manchester :eek: wasnt enough to keep the smile off my face :D
In light of the failure of the Manchester Congestion Charge, you will now be charged for travelling round the M60.

Wrong way round the M60?
Oh dear, it's double for going the wrong way round. If you'd like to PM me your Credit/Debit card details, then I will deduct the requisite amount and we'll say no more about it.

Met up with a mate at 1 was only meant to seem him for a couple of hours, ended up being out till past 10 and was good to see him and a couple of other lads that i havent seen for a while :D

In light of the failure of the Manchester Congestion Charge, you will now be charged for travelling round the M60.

Oh dear, it's double for going the wrong way round. If you'd like to PM me your Credit/Debit card details, then I will deduct the requisite amount and we'll say no more about it.

:eek::eek: i didnt know there was congestion charges in manchester!

3... 2... 1... and...

oh i get it :D

Looking at my new engine :devil:
DSCF0103.jpg

Back